Pre-Order Thread

@Endtro @wynn72 @KenKaniff @Corycm @TenderLovingKiller® @Lee Newman
AA + session in my hometown + covering one of my favorite songs with that Gillian Welch track = involuntary wallet movement.

The Microphones - The Glow, Pt. 2
This album is fantastic!
Saw it posted as a restock on reddit.

Bummed to have missed this. I checked that reddit thread and was slightly comforted to see speculation of a 20th anniversary edition - or at least another restock - this fall. Fingers crossed.

I just want to blast Leave at a level that makes my neighbors uncomfortable
I bought a copy of New Adventures a few years back and when it arrived, it was missing LP2. But I kept it because Leave was on LP1.
Found a complete copy last year for a decent price knowing this reissue was coming, but I couldn't wait.

I was so lucky to work at a radio station when it was released! The programming director hated the album so I got all the promo stuff. Like the official R.E.M. View Master, a giant subway poster and some coasters.

PXL_20210820_121056081.jpg

View attachment 109253

addtl Info:
Löve Me Förever: A Tribute To Motörhead artists scheduled to record this weekend:

High On Fire
Blackwater Holylight w/ Matt Pike
Midnight
Exhorder
Stöner
Psychlona
Creeping Death
The Bridge City Sinners
Lord Buffalo
Relaxer
EyeHateGod
Cephalic Carnage
Death By Stereo
Howling Giant
Mothership
Foie Gras

Additionally, the compilation will include an all-star collaborative take on "Ace Of Spades" featuring: Philip H. Anselmo (Down), Gary Holt (Exodus), Chuck Garric (Alice Cooper), Sacha Dunable (Intronaut), Nick Oliveri (Stöner, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss), Dwid Hallion (Integrity), and Zach Wheeler and Tom Polzine (Howling Giant).

Luckily this seems to be getting a wider release. Preorders popping up from more and more record stores!

"Pre-Order. We will try to get it for you." Is BM always so non-committal about pre-orders?

Edit: never mind, I see that's the standard language for all their pre-order listings. I was clinging to anything that would make me feel better about what I paid for shipping.

"Pre-Order. We will try to get it for you." Is BM always so non-committal about pre-orders?

Edit: never mind, I see that's the standard language for all their pre-order listings. I was clinging to anything that would make me feel better about what I paid for shipping.
Up on Rough Trade now as well.

Back