Pre-Order Thread

1629485135795.png

Not a pre-order cause it actually came out today, but a couple of guys from german punkbands founded a band called duchamp to play throwback 80s/90s hardcore and the album turned out pretty great. They ensured guest appearances by people from descendents, down by law, battery and none more black.

View attachment 109306

First of a new NY series. “ Shakey Pictures Records and Reprise Records are now happy to announce the first of a new series - The Neil Young Official Bootleg Series - Carnegie Hall 1970, available on double vinyl, double CD and High Res Digital on Friday, Oct. 1 2021 and for pre-order starting Friday Aug 20, 2021 at The Greedy Hand Store at NYA. Five more series selections will become available in 2022……Carnegie Hall, the first release, recorded on original analog multitrack, was mixed by The Volume Dealers -Neil Young and Niko Bolas.”
Love the quote on the front cover – "The only good record is a flat record"

Let's hope the QC on these is high enough to have that quote ring true!

This is in stores today, not sure about the VMP, Magnolia and ATO variants yet though.
Just got an update on the ATO variant:

Thank you for purchasing Dawes ‘Nothing Is Wrong (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)’. We wanted to reach out to you with an order update. Due to delays at the vinyl pressing plant we now expect your order to ship on or around Sept 6th. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Then they included a 20% off coupon for next order at ATO and a high-res (WAV) download of the album.

Just got an update on the ATO variant:

Thank you for purchasing Dawes ‘Nothing Is Wrong (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)’. We wanted to reach out to you with an order update. Due to delays at the vinyl pressing plant we now expect your order to ship on or around Sept 6th. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Then they included a 20% off coupon for next order at ATO and a high-res (WAV) download of the album.

That is how customer service works.

"TALES OF ARISE : THE VINYL COLLECTION | OST | BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store | Bandai Namco Store" TALES OF ARISE : THE VINYL COLLECTION | OST | BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store | Bandai Namco Store

Soundtrack for the new Tales of game. Honestly this game looks sick and from the early demo reviews old school fans have given it a lot of praise. I have only played Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia and I am excited about this game but I only have a Nintendo Switch so I can't play it currently unless they do a Switch port. If they made it on the level of Astral Chain it would be awesome...

"TALES OF ARISE : THE VINYL COLLECTION | OST | BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store | Bandai Namco Store" TALES OF ARISE : THE VINYL COLLECTION | OST | BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store | Bandai Namco Store

Soundtrack for the new Tales of game. Honestly this game looks sick and from the early demo reviews old school fans have given it a lot of praise. I have only played Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia and I am excited about this game but I only have a Nintendo Switch so I can't play it currently unless they do a Switch port. If they made it on the level of Astral Chain it would be awesome...

this looks very nice, and the fact that it actually says it was mastered for vinyl seems very enticing!!

View attachment 109323

Hey, Kelsey fans, you'll want to pay careful attention that OhBoy has an exclusive "GoldMine Archives" 7" with "Fixin It Up" and another song. Fans will recognize that as the first vinyl release of "Fixin..." from the CD EP of the same name. You can order the 45 solo or in a bundle with the GM LP.

Back