Pre-Order Thread

I'm settling for the 3 lp version lol if it's still available by the holidays. Apparently the new mix is really good.

The 8lp (about $180) is really nice. Hardbound Book, 3lp album box , and another box with 5lp extras. All in a slip case. Sounds great. Although, I’d trade all the bling for a simple audiophile reissue of the original mix.

I picked up the 5LP version of all things, but boy, did i really want to get the 8LP 😰. too out of my price range tho

The price ranges on this were ridiculous..£1000 for an album in a crate ...madness ..gnomes and all ...even the CD deluxe set at £120 for 5 CDs and a blu Ray was out of whack ...£20 for 3 CDs vs £120 for 2 extra CDs .and a flimsy book in a tiny box ..? The Lennon estate got their pricing and format bang on

1628519379169.png

Just getting back from a 2 week vacation.
Have these been discussed somewhere or does anybody know anything about these "1921 Centenary Editions"?

Asking for a friend with a serious vinyl addiction.

They were released a couple Saturdays ago in limited numbers, there were some for sale online but they did not ship to the states unfortunately. Pretty much only place you can buy them are secondhand through discogs or Ebay.

Just getting back from a 2 week vacation.
Have these been discussed somewhere or does anybody know anything about these "1921 Centenary Editions"?

Asking for a friend with a serious vinyl addiction.

Any thoughts on whether they are worth tracking down (in particular Bona Drag and The Cult)?

Any thoughts on whether they are worth tracking down (in particular Bona Drag and The Cult)?
I’ve got the Bona Drag ..it’s an exact reissue of the reissue ..just the hmv Obi wrapper and on Teal Coloured Vinyl ...not individually numbered ...it was £32 on the day via hmv , 750 copy’s , I got mine on a buy it now make an offer for £55 inc delivery ...they are going for on average £65-£75 ....it’s nicely done but no real difference to the two lp reissue..personally they should have done a straight reissue of the original 1 album release which is almost a perfect compilation of his early singles ...
The cult album was 500 copies on silver vinyl and sold out mega fast ..that’s going online £85+ ..I’m quite happy with my original copy for that album as I’ve got a few CD versions

My Morning Jacket - At Dawn 20th Anniversary Edition

Preorder: Limited edition of 1000 "Sunburst" transparent orange with red and black swirl 3xLP.

Preorder: Limited edition of 1000 clear with metallic gold 3xLP.

Shipping starts week of 8/30/2021.

Darla also has the Tennessee Fire

Preorder: Limited edition of 500 (LP1 Transparent red, LP2 Clearwater blue, LP3 transparent green) 3xLP.

Preorder: Limited edition of 500 Clearwater blue 3xLP.

Shipping starts week of 8/30/2021.

Includes 16 previously unreleased bonus tracks selected by Jim James.

Last edited:
1628535958662.png

Back