Pre-Order Thread

Right? That place is weird now. I’ve only been in there a few times over the last 15 years or so but every time I’ve had to stop by seemingly there are only 3 other shoppers but like 50 employees standing around and with ratios like that you’d assume they would be helpful or knowledgeable and they usually are neither.
And they are all trying to help you buy a new fridge/freezer/dishwasher

In Utero is my favorite Walmart edit “Rape Me” became “Waif Me” (only in the title obviously the song stayed the same) and the back image was quite different; aborted fetus became pond scene with turtles…
View attachment 106806
View attachment 106807
The edited covers were annoying, but the actual “clean versions” from Walmart, etc. that had edited music were the bane of my existence as a used buyer in the 90s. Every so often I’d wind buying them when I was in a hurry and they’d just sit on shelves forEVER. Couldn’t even get mad at the kids that worked for me for buying them because they generally didn’t have different part numbers or anything.

Between those and the “Symphonic of the [Beatles/Stones/Pink Floyd/Etc]” that people brought in thinking they were greatest hits, they were in my frisbee box.

1627393946278.png

1627393956788.png

Back