Pre-Order Thread

For those looking, it does auto-add the pins to the cart. You can remove them if you want to.. Just Musictoday being Musictoday it seems.

For those looking, it does auto-add the pins to the cart. You can remove them if you want to.. Just Musictoday being Musictoday it seems.

But if you were like me, and just trying to get the order placed as fast as humanly possible to avoid it selling out. You probably didn't notice until the order confirmation.

But if you were like me, and just trying to get the order placed as fast as humanly possible to avoid it selling out. You probably didn't notice until the order confirmation.

Yep. The only reason I noticed is because I tried on my work computer first on break to realize it'd be faster if I used my phone, so I saw the pins in the cart on the CPU first. I really don't like how they did that.

View attachment 106298

Also an Indie Exclusive Natural variant. I prefer the brown on this though. Also don't believe ever seen a store exclusive with that many copies.

1626877903642.png

View attachment 106297

When you get the pop-up on his site that says "Pre-order and save now," it takes you to the Orchard link list page where you can pre-order the record and pre-save it on DSPs. That's what the pop-up means, right? Not that pre-ordering comes at a discount?

Back