Pre-Order Thread

These are over half gone. I love Sarah but she will promote her single everywhere and never mention the vinyl lol

New Illuminati hotties

@gaporter

Heads up to anyone that got the 30% off "VIP" coupon for Udiscover they also have the George Harrison collection which makes it a bit cheaper and that 1k set a dirt cheap 700 ;). I originally used mine on the Almost Famous set and got a new code two days later so even if you used it once you might have another one as well.

I'm guessing you can't but has anyone tried using a coupon and redeeming there points for the same order?

New Narrow/Arrow campaign on Qrates!

FFO: TTNG, Half Moon Run, Iron & Wine

Last edited:
1623422625277.png

1623422644733.png

Man that Melody AM is back up on Royksopp’s store. I think it’s only 500 additional copies but shipping is $42 to the US

I sped through the order process because I was worried I would miss out again, and then saw the shipping cost after I already placed the order. I briefly thought I'd accidentally ordered two copies but NOPE.

Do you know how much shipping was for the first pressing? Was it this crazy?

EDIT: Looked back in this thread and looks like it was $60 shipped last time? That's quite a price jump...
Where's it being sent from? I've sent a few LPs to USA recently from UK and for tracked / signed it's no more than $35 (which is still pretty damn expensive tbh).

Back