Pre-Order Thread

If this has been posted in this thread already, I don't remember seeing it, so sorry if that's the case.

A Laura Nyro audition tape from 1966 is being released by Omnivore Records. Looks like the limited bundle is sold out, but the regular vinyl is available, and also listed on Amazon:

I know some of her music but I've never listened to her albums. Seems like a very careless oversight on my part. And maybe that's why I'm really tempted by this box set of hers that is coming at the end of July (seems to be widely available):

I love her and I spent quite some money on the 2016 reissues of Eli and The Thirteenth Confession New York Tendaberry. These 2 are my favourite records of hers, along with Christmas and the Beads of Sweat so I think I'm good for now as I hardly ever listen to her later albums. I still don't own a single boxset and this would've been the perfect one to start with, but given my aforementionned purchases and the price of the boxset, I won't be buying it.

1622635338492.png

View attachment 101316

Also an indie exclusive olive green as well.

suzanne-santo-yard-sale

Suzanne Santo

Yard Sale​

Looks like today will be the day for CHVRCHES 4 - a few stores jumped the gun and posted it before taking it down and they have a new single out at 5 PM UK time / 12 PM EST, so I'd keep an eye out...

Looks like the listing went live before it should have. It's been taken down here and a couple other shops. Including the standard black.

If this has been posted in this thread already, I don't remember seeing it, so sorry if that's the case.

A Laura Nyro audition tape from 1966 is being released by Omnivore Records. Looks like the limited bundle is sold out, but the regular vinyl is available, and also listed on Amazon:

I know some of her music but I've never listened to her albums. Seems like a very careless oversight on my part. And maybe that's why I'm really tempted by this box set of hers that is coming at the end of July (seems to be widely available):

I ordered that boxset, and I'm super excited to get it! Laura Nyro's one of my favorites...people always sleep on Gonna Take a Miracle because it's a cover album, but damn that thing hits hard late at night when I'm tipsy on wine

KING WOMAN - CELESTIAL BLUES

Kris Esfandiari is back as King Woman with another slab of heavy, doomy shoegaze. Variants selling out quick!

Blood red w/black & white twister effect (limited to 135) - Relapse - SOLD OUT
Metallic Gold & blood red merge (limited to 235) - Relapse
Bone white and blood red splatter (limited to 335) - Relapse and Bandcamp
Blood red standard edition - Relapse and Bandcamp

1622650332926.png

1622650351860.png

1622650380072.png

1622650409114.png

MELISSA ETHERIDGE
One Way Out LP (Autographed)​

Amusingly enough, it's cheaper for US customers to get a blue LP with a signed art card from either of these places (especially with a 10% discount code):

Use code: RSSEZHEL10

Use code: WELCOME10

Amusingly enough, it's cheaper for US customers to get a blue LP with a signed art card from either of these places (especially with a 10% discount code):

Use code: RSSEZHEL10

Use code: WELCOME10
wow, that shipping from the US store. I'll wait to see what other sorts of exclusives pop up before pulling the trigger - bummed they don't have a t shirt bundle or something.

Back