Pre-Order Thread

Levitation is on a fucking roll lately!

Instant order. Slift hasn't missed yet.

Feel free to go crazy:
I still have the promotional Stillwater 7" they were giving out when this movie came out. I think I was the only person in the club that took a record because I was the only person there who had a record player.

Feel free to go crazy:
Also:

One of my favorite classic Hardcore albums.

dammit! I got an email earlier today for the Revolver version and snagged it without even thinking. Kinda want this bonus 7” 😢

funny thing is the reason I ordered this so fast was because I wanted a new copy of my favorite 7 Seconds album. About 10 minutes later I remembered my favorite 7 Seconds album is Walk Together, Rock Together. The Crew is great too, before anyone @s me

dammit! I got an email earlier today for the Revolver version and snagged it without even thinking. Kinda want this bonus 7” 😢

funny thing is the reason I ordered this so fast was because I wanted a new copy of my favorite 7 Seconds album. About 10 minutes later I remembered my favorite 7 Seconds album is Walk Together, Rock Together. The Crew is great too, before anyone @s me
Damn, I think I need to replace my original BYO version, though not sure how much I would play it.

Damn, I think I need to replace my original BYO version, though not sure how much I would play it.

red and black galaxy at Brooklyn Vegan

Also, this is fun, dance-y music

1621547837347.png

Last edited:
This came out a bit ago but no shame....everyone can do with more Japan.

I got both the red and black versions. They're not that great. I also have two '79 copies (a Japanese and Canadian). Stay away from these new ones. The pressings are poppy - both red and black I have. They do not scream "Abbey Road Half-speed remastered" by any stretch. The REs of Gentlemen Take Polaroids and Tin Drum that came out in '18 from Abbey Road in both 33 and 45 RPM versions were superb. As slick as Mick Karn's fretless bass. As smooth as David Sylvian off-kilter croon. Go find an OG copy 'cause these Quiet Life REs are bad. I'd listen to my OGs before this. I'd prefer my CD copy to it too.

Last edited:
Back