Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 100108

the white RSD is on Discogs starting less than that. If I didn't have Polly Wog Stew and Cooky Puss already, I'd be all over it.

What are the 2 versions of Egg Raid on Mojo?

pennywise-land-of-the-free-exclusive-limited-to-800-translucent-red-black-marble

Pennywise

Land Of The Free (Exclusive)​

Limited To 800​

1621615172995.png

Do you need the green or yellow?

I have some feelers out at a few locals. I managed to snag the only red copy from one. I will keep and eye out.
They're all the same, right, just different variants? Or do they all have different tracks?

If the former, I don't care which color, I just wanted to get a hold of at least one.

View attachment 100112

children-of-the-corn-1984-soundtrack-midnight-harvest-red-orange-swirl-vinyl-music-by-jonathan-elias

Children Of The Corn (1984)

Soundtrack (Midnight Harvest Red/Orange Swirl Vinyl​

Bad news. They are all different tracks...

EDIT: Gotta catch 'em all.

Check your DMs
Appreciate it @Dead C but I don't think I have the energy to track down 4 different ones. I was already waffling on how badly I wanted one record that had nothing but two remixes, much less four of them. Better not to buy any of them than to buy one and then have that itch that I just can't scratch.

Appreciate it @Dead C but I don't think I have the energy to track down 4 different ones. I was already waffling on how badly I wanted one record that had nothing but two remixes, much less four of them. Better not to buy any of them than to buy one and then have that itch that I just can't scratch.

Understandable

Back