Pre-Order Thread

This came out a bit ago but no shame....everyone can do with more Japan.

I got both the red and black versions. They're not that great. I also have two '79 copies (a Japanese and Canadian). Stay away from these new ones. The pressings are poppy - both red and black I have. They do not scream "Abbey Road Half-speed remastered" by any stretch. The REs of Gentlemen Take Polaroids and Tin Drum that came out in '18 from Abbey Road in both 33 and 45 RPM versions were superb. As slick as Mick Karn's fretless bass. As smooth as David Sylvian off-kilter croon. Go find an OG copy 'cause these Quiet Life REs are bad. I'd listen to my OGs before this. I'd prefer my CD copy to it too.
Good to know. Yeah I remember wanting some of those 2018 versions. I kept holding off but I'll go try those instead. The red looks really nice with the cover though heh heh

This is an awesome modern Hardcore record.

closed casket activities also has two variants limited to 500 copies each, price $20 + 4.49 shipping in the U.S. as far as modern hardcore music you can't go wrong with this band or album.

1621603034986.png

Last edited:
Not sure if everyone got a copy of this that wanted one but the My Bloody Valentine store has the Loveless deluxe preorder. It’s like $9 shipping to the US. (I vaguely remember people mentioning issues with shipping to the US before)

Not sure if everyone got a copy of this that wanted one but the My Bloody Valentine store has the Loveless deluxe preorder. It’s like $9 shipping to the US. (I vaguely remember people mentioning issues with shipping to the US before)

Damn. October preorder

That's when that Levitation Slift set is set to ship as well. King Gizzard just posted a insta story about being told by the plant of a 6 month wait time on getting vinyl so I'd say this is going to be the norm for a bit.
:(

The MBV was originally set for May 21st (today), so I was just hoping these were more copies rather than a repress

Last edited:
Back