Pre-Order Thread

The Music Of Red Dead Redemption II
No vinyl pre-order available at the moment - but it’ll be released by Lakeshore

2e7d44d0c8ba4658d54d6411b8163efe2011ec0d.jpg

Really sad they split it into two and they're not releasing both at the same time

Hope Invada picks it up for overseas

Highly recommended - no vinyl yet.

BEA1991 - Brand New Adult

Brand New Adult was recorded between London, Amsterdam and New York & was co-produced between BEA1991, Liam Howe and Benny Sings with contributions from Dev Hynes. The LP encourages a unique autonomy of interpretation, enabling the listener to morph their own lived experiences on to the record, offering a malleable effect to those who want it.

Swaying softly around the edges of yacht-pop and bedroom R&B the album rounds up to ten tracks that could easily blend into one soothing sonic experience. On lead single ‘Did You Feel Me Slip Away?’ which features Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange performing on bass, BEA1991 refers to that point in time where you need to use anger as a tool to move on.

The title, Brand New Adult, hints to Bea’s tongue in cheek nature referencing ultimate comedy cynic Kurt Vonnegut. Dwelling on adulthood, is there no point of no return? Can we ever be new again? Once you’re an adult do you stay one? And who decides?

Brand New Adult was recorded between London, Amsterdam and New York & was co-produced between BEA1991, Liam Howe and Benny Sings with contributions from Dev Hynes. The LP encourages a unique autonomy of interpretation, enabling the listener to morph their own lived experiences on to the record, offering a malleable effect to those who want it.

Swaying softly around the edges of yacht-pop and bedroom R&B the album rounds up to ten tracks that could easily blend into one soothing sonic experience. On lead single ‘Did You Feel Me Slip Away?’ which features Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange performing on bass, BEA1991 refers to that point in time where you need to use anger as a tool to move on.

The title, Brand New Adult, hints to Bea’s tongue in cheek nature referencing ultimate comedy cynic Kurt Vonnegut. Dwelling on adulthood, is there no point of no return? Can we ever be new again? Once you’re an adult do you stay one? And who decides?
I want to know what isn’t highly recommended from you at this point ;)
You must have like 3k records in your collection buddy:)

It's a Dutch invasion! This is so nuts. Two months ago I don't think I could name a single Dutch band that I listened to, whereas I have a solid number of Danish bands I love. I always thought this was odd.

This is being rectified with the quickness. Now comes Brand New Adult, and they are the fourth Dutch band I've checked out and really enjoyed in the past couple months. Perhaps I've just been oblivious, or is The Netherlands music scene on a serious uptick???

Oh, the other bands I've really liked are EUT, Pip Blom and The Visual. The Visual is my fav of that trifecta.

I want to know what isn’t highly recommended from you at this point ;)
You must have like 3k records in your collection buddy:)
I'm trying to limit my recommendations and only tip releases that I'm really enjoying.
Not every pre-order link I add is getting a recommendation, but maybe I should limit them more? :unsure:

But yes, I'll be close to three stacks soon - and my bank account really doesn't approve... o_O

I don't know in which thread this should go, but yesterday was released El Amor Después Del Amor by Fito Paez in a double LP edition.
This is very important because:
1) it's the best selling album in Argentina (more than 1.1 million copies; that means 1 person in 40 has this album)
2) it was never released on vinyl in Argentina

I doubt any of you might like it, but the Latin people in this forum should get this release. Plus, it's the first time on 2LP so APPARENTLY it comes from the masters and not the CDs.

Has anyone grabbed one of the releases for the new Of Monsters and Men album coming out next month? I've been overlooking it but hope #4 or #5 are to my liking coming up.
Shite, seems I missed 2 and 3. Is the art for 2 available anywhere so I can take a look?

Edit: Looks like they're up on their instagram, I like 3 the best so far.

Shite, seems I missed 2 and 3. Is the art for 2 available anywhere so I can take a look?

Edit: Looks like they're up on their instagram, I like 3 the best so far.

Thanks for the Instagram heads up. I really liked 2 but didn't feel like I needed to grab it. I'm hoping 4 or 5 really call out to me. Plan on going see them later this year and they were our Icelandic roadtrip Soundtrack obviously.

Enjoy the ride: http://www.cabinetofcassiopeia.org

If you study the material on this website you will hopefully understand our joy and what our purpose here on Earth has been. In looking at the stars, and reading the stories that they tell, we can relive the great drama of human history.

As the picture of the universe is exposed in our eyes we can see in it the development of our own existence.

For as we are made of the same essential “stuff” of the stars, we are related, backwards in time to the big bang.
Five billion years ago a mass of cloud and gas collapsed into a star system.

Possibly created by the force of this explosion, dust and debris circled around and collected into larger and larger celestial bodies, in this the planets were formed. Our own earth went through its turbulent and colorful metamorphosis from black to gray, red to white, and finally the verdant green that we still know today five billion years later, the early civilizations witnessed the true drama of the night sky and deduced truthfully that we are indeed captains of our own spaceship. The spaceship earth.

Did you know that just a few million years after our own earth was formed, it is believed that there was a great collision from an astronomical body the size of mars, like a city bus running into the post office, mail went spilling out around the building and was caught in the gravity of the deeply injured, but still much larger earth body, and that this debris formed over time what we know of today as the moon. That my friends is some truly ancient cheese.

Last edited:
I don't know in which thread this should go, but yesterday was released El Amor Después Del Amor by Fito Paez in a double LP edition.
This is very important because:
1) it's the best selling album in Argentina (more than 1.1 million copies; that means 1 person in 40 has this album)
2) it was never released on vinyl in Argentina

I doubt any of you might like it, but the Latin people in this forum should get this release. Plus, it's the first time on 2LP so APPARENTLY it comes from the masters and not the CDs.
Nice.
Do you know if Andrés Calamaro's Honestidad Brutal was reissued on vinyl?

Back