Pre-Order Thread

Nice.
Do you know if Andrés Calamaro's Honestidad Brutal was reissued on vinyl?

It hasn't, and I doubt it will be on vinyl basically because it's a double cd, it's so long it would need 3 LPs to fit, and that would be SO expensive.
Maybe in Spain they'll do it. There might be a problem with the rights, but I guess they have more chances to do a vinyl edition of it.

From Jason Isbell Email.

This fall will also see the reissue of the group’s two earliest albums -- 2009’s self-titled Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit and 2011’s Here We Rest -- both remixed by Grammy Award-winning producer Dave Cobb. These records contain some of Isbell’s most beloved fan favorites, including “Alabama Pines”, “Codeine”, “Cigarettes and Wine”, “The Blue” and “Tour Of Duty”. Stay tuned for more information.

From Jason Isbell Email.

This fall will also see the reissue of the group’s two earliest albums -- 2009’s self-titled Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit and 2011’s Here We Rest -- both remixed by Grammy Award-winning producer Dave Cobb. These records contain some of Isbell’s most beloved fan favorites, including “Alabama Pines”, “Codeine”, “Cigarettes and Wine”, “The Blue” and “Tour Of Duty”. Stay tuned for more information.

Would love his self-titled, but don't need another copy of Here We Rest unless Cobb makes it sound incredible, which he probably will.

Topshelf records added Mid-Air Thief to their roster and are reissuing Crumbling on a few variants
209_p4_and_4_hh_with_6_splatter_vinyl.jpg

There actually was some vinyl pressing in Korea that was pretty but it resells for like $120 now, which isn't very nice.

And to answer your other question, if you add one of them to your cart and keep upping the quantity and pressing "check out" you'll eventually get a message that says it's out of stock, which means there are definitely less copies available than the amount you put in your quantity.

You can't check for the ltd. 100 one tho, b/c it's limited to 1 per person and won't let you change the quantity.
Definitely missed that press.

That's the only way I could figure out but I was thinking surely there must be a better way.

I got my download and receipt but I'm still nervous because after PayPal completed it went back to some endless spooling on their site. I'm sure the order confirmation is all that matters.

Topshelf records added Mid-Air Thief to their roster and are reissuing Crumbling on a few variants
209_p4_and_4_hh_with_6_splatter_vinyl.jpg
Looks like 2 of the 3 variants are sold out and only 7 green/blue are left if anyone else wants to get in on this FOMO.

Edit: A couple reds came back and bandcamp only lists the reds and says there are 47 left, so maybe there is something screwy with people sitting in the middle of checkout or something.

Edit2: Lol, I just refreshed the bandcamp 30 seconds later and it said 21 so who knows. Glad I got one. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Both of these posts are connected for me. The first time that I ever knowingly heard Ikebe Shakedown, I caught it on video, because my son started dancing. We were walking by a sushi joint at the mall and they had it blasting outside. I later used this clip to search the audio and find out who it was.

#thejoysofhavingchildren

This is all of the awesome. On a similar note. I put on soul slabs vol 2, side A.

My 3 yr old son, dancing: "Daddy, make it louder!"

It was a proud moment.

Back