Pre-Order Thread

Never heard of Sour Widows, but I really like the sound of this:

In case anyone missed out..

King Buffalo put up another variant for their new album.
View attachment 94771
Damn. I like this more than the red deluxe. This color combo is nice.

Here's a bit more info about this. Sounds like they're all remastered? But are these different from recent remasters?

And some awesome t-shirts:

I'm more interested that it's a version in print at rest price.
Fair. But that didn't answer my question. Legit, what's exclusive about it? I didn't see if it said it was colored or anything on the announcement page (but that may be my bad reading comp).

Or....simply exclusive in so much that no one else is currently pressing it?

Fair. But that didn't answer my question. Legit, what's exclusive about it? I didn't see if it said it was colored or anything on the announcement page (but that may be my bad reading comp).

Or....simply exclusive in so much that no one else is currently pressing it?
Ususally TTL stuff is an exclusive color variant. They haven't released much detail on this one besides a placeholder product page that went live months ago. I assume we'll get more details when the official announcement comes.

Here's a bit more info about this. Sounds like they're all remastered? But are these different from recent remasters?

And some awesome t-shirts:

I don't usually understand the appeal of the "retro-reissues with extras" but this one is sweet. Nice package set with a lot of value added with the art print / essay / remastering. Probably not going for it right now (my Blue is good and I'm holding out for some decent used prices on the others if I see them) but I like this a lot.

Back