Pre-Order Thread

1616782560580.png

I love that first Lissie album but the price is a lot (if you get it alone without the Watch Over Me record and signed print it's still $45). Hope that one pops up maybe without the signed print around a more normal price point at retail

The merch announcement post alludes to another big announcement in April.
I got a thumbs up from the label when I suggested they do reissues of old Bane albums and Second Stage Turbine Blade by Coheed. They acquired a lot of Equal Vision Records artists for this label apparently. We'll see... Lol

I got a thumbs up from the label when I suggested they do reissues of old Bane albums and Second Stage Turbine Blade by Coheed. They acquired a lot of Equal Vision Records artists for this label apparently. We'll see... Lol
Omg a second stage reissue would be....incredible.

View attachment 93296

She grew up with my cousins and was in his wedding. Glad these are getting reissued!

Saw them open up for Bright Eyes and Crooked Fingers in 2000 in Seattle when Conor was touring Fevers & Mirrors. Azure Ray was fantastic but forgot about them. I'll have to check this out!

Yeah, I was only a year back in Seattle from Chapel Hill and bought a ticket in order to see Eric's new band, and first checked out Azure Ray because he produced the album. I had no idea who Bright Eyes were, and that's still the only Bright Eyes album I can stand.

Back