Pre-Order Thread

1616433697537.png

1. Chris Stapleton - Traveller
  2. Jamey Johnson - High Cost Of Living
  3. Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
  4. Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
  5. Travis Tritt - T-R-O-U-B-L-E
  6. Billy Joe Shaver - I Went to Georgia On A Fast Train
  7. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (Live)
  8. Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
  9. Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job And Shove It
  10. Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws
  11. Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make It Through The Night
  12. Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson - Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
  13. Tanya Tucker - Texas (When I Die)
  14. Emmylou Harris - Bluebird Wine
  15. Jerry Jeff Walker - Up Against The Wall, Redneck (Live)
  16. David Allen Coe - The Ride
  17. Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty
  18. Guy Clark - Desperados Waiting For A Train

Four Harumi Hosono albums are (apparently) being reissued for the first time since 1985. I have the LITA Hosono's and don't know that I'm in the market for more, but maybe someone here is interested (warning, they're pricy):

Four albums by former Yellow Magic Orchestra member Haruomi Hosono, originally released in 1985, are being reissued on vinyl.

The new editions of The Endless Talking, Mercuric Dance, Paradise View and Coincidental Musicmark the first time all four albums have been officially made available on vinyl since their 1985 release, with Hosono's Monad Records, which was responsible for putting them out originally, overseeing the reissues.

View attachment 92891

1. Chris Stapleton - Traveller
  2. Jamey Johnson - High Cost Of Living
  3. Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
  4. Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
  5. Travis Tritt - T-R-O-U-B-L-E
  6. Billy Joe Shaver - I Went to Georgia On A Fast Train
  7. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (Live)
  8. Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
  9. Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job And Shove It
  10. Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws
  11. Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make It Through The Night
  12. Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson - Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
  13. Tanya Tucker - Texas (When I Die)
  14. Emmylou Harris - Bluebird Wine
  15. Jerry Jeff Walker - Up Against The Wall, Redneck (Live)
  16. David Allen Coe - The Ride
  17. Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty
  18. Guy Clark - Desperados Waiting For A Train
I don’t know why everyone is Laughing this is a pretty decent collection of songs. Comps aren’t typically my thing but this looks like a good one.

The combo of Walmart exclusive along with the absurdity of "now that's what I call outlaw country" is my guess. The tracklist is good though.
Oh, I missed the Walmart exclusive. The Now, That’s What I Call Music series thing is interesting. Like I don’t have or own any of them but they seem to do a good job at putting together compilation to fit each albums themes. The Vol. 1 & 2 of their yacht rock comps are pretty decent mixes too. They are like the modern day version of those Time/Life collections that they used to sell via infomercials.

Oh, I missed the Walmart exclusive. The Now, That’s What I Call Music series thing is interesting. Like I don’t have or own any of them but they seem to do a good job at putting together compilation to fit each albums themes. The Vol. 1 & 2 of their yacht rock comps are pretty decent mixes too. They are like the modern day version of those Time/Life collections that they used to sell via infomercials.
I have that yacht rock one too and it's great. I have a halloween one as well that is really solid.

Yeah, laughing because of Walmart, and also this comes to mind when a company (esp on the level of Walmart) uses that term...

outlawcountry.jpg

Not up yet, but this Joji TTL exclusive of Nectar seems somewhat imminent. I say that because many of the details are listed, even though the pressing number is not. Other TTL exclusives that are posted, but not up for preorder - like RTJ2 - don't have any details listed. Please take into consideration that this is TTL and I might be completely wrong on this.

Anyway, for those who want it, keep an eye on it, since this will likely move quickly when it goes live:

Four Harumi Hosono albums are (apparently) being reissued for the first time since 1985. I have the LITA Hosono's and don't know that I'm in the market for more, but maybe someone here is interested (warning, they're pricy):

LITA should have them for US distribution within the week I would imagine. They’ve had every batch so far.

I think you are probably right on this one. This may be one of few times I have buyers remorse.
I already know that there is at least one photo of me and my kids in this book. We went to 24 National shows between the record release show at The Bowery Ballroom on Sept. 7, 2017 and my last Nats show in Boston on Oct. 24, 2019. On the rail for maybe 19-20 of them, 2nd row for three. There may be a few pix of us in the book. I can't wait to get it.

Back