Pre-Order Thread

But it does look like the standard black is limited - the 2 day countdown seems to suggest this is going to be a time-limited release. Am I misinterpreting?
Standard should be widely available.
The countdown for those drops are basically only for the merch - not the music.
Additionally, the email has only been mentioning the "1,000 LIMITED-EDITION VINYLS WITH REIMAGINED COVER ART".
The 1k part has now been removed from the listing and they're just pressing as much as they like - all that money, the money is the motive...

But I'm glad that mostly everyone has a chance to secure a copy.
What I'm not happy with is that they've been clearly falsely advertising this product and are still charging $100 for a regular, limited 2xLP - just because they can.

Oh, and by the way: "the vinyl will be added to local market shops as soon as possible"

$100 is laughable.

Standard should be widely available.
The countdown for those drops are basically only for the merch - not the music.
Additionally, the email has only been mentioning the "1,000 LIMITED-EDITION VINYLS WITH REIMAGINED COVER ART".
The 1k part has now been removed from the listing and they're just pressing as much as they like - all that money, the money is the motive...

But I'm glad that mostly everyone has a chance to secure a copy.
What I'm not happy with is that they've been clearly falsely advertising this product and are still charging $100 for a regular, limited 2xLP - just because they can.

Oh, and by the way: "the vinyl will be added to local market shops as soon as possible"

Anyone picking this up with the letter jacket?

Would love if they made an anorak. You know, for those rainy record shopping days.

Last edited:

;)
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU PURCHASE MUSIC PRODUCTS AND ANY OTHER ITEM(S) IN THE SAME CART AND DO NOT SELECT SPLIT SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN THE LAST PRODUCT BECOMES AVAILABLE. WE SUGGEST SELECTING THE SPLIT SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT SO THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

The jacket will be vintage by the time you’d receive the package...

Yeah that price is laughable. $40 is a little high too for the black (I sprung for it anyway). But yeah I was under the impression the vinyl release was going to be limited to 1000, guess that’s just the clear vinyl though. I do think this will be a somewhat limited pressing though and I haven’t seen anything that says it will get a wider release yet. The site stated limit of 4 per person for the black, standard version.

Sorry to be that guy again, but... why does it matter/would you want it any release to be limited in quantity???

Sorry to be that guy again, but... why does it matter/would you want it any release to be limited in quantity???
Oh I don’t care one bit about that. Frankly I want supply to keep up with demand for everything. I don’t collect to flip later, I listen to everything I buy. I just wanted a copy of the album with the original samples in tact and I saw reports that it was limited to 1000. Turns out that the limited edition was the clear vinyl and $100 ha! I want everyone to get a copy of it if they want it.

Back