Pre-Order Thread

damn, deloused is one of my white whales, as i'm sure it is for a lot of folks here.

I won't spend 500 bucks but i take solace in the fact that it'll likely be out there individually in the near future
Record label person responded to a question about individual pressings and they said it all depends on how well the box set sells. At the time I read that they didn't have much left in the UK. They also said that they are selling the boxset in record stores

Right, I was gonna say; me at home in 2020 if you replace all the healthy juices with Budweiser tall boys.
We know that’s not juice! Look at the mans face of despair and how hollow his stare is! They’re experimental cocktails using whatever the hell you have in the back of your cabinet mixed with your kids Sunny D and Capri-Suns.... at least that’s what I was going for. I was definitely not juicing in 2020!

Last edited:
Hope no one tried to the get the Yellowcard or Saves The Day represses because those were an absolute shitshow.
I tried and had the yellow card record in my cart and once I hit checkout it stalled and when I tried to reload the site it was sold out...

Got some tasty looking drinks there! Nice variety of colors
well Mr. Bongo happens to have the record in some of those colors too now:

Honestly the recent weeks and months of buying vinyl online has been hard since the limited quantities and basically the whole pre-order system in general has just been a huge pain in the rear. what I really wish would happen is if they devised a way so that when you pick a record and put it in your shopping cart it's guaranteed to be in there for a certain amount of time just like if you were to buy concert tickets or movie tickets for an assigned seat. like give us at least a few minutes to go through with the payments so that we have a chance in that if the website crashes we can still go back onto our account and the item is still safely in our shopping cart. But I guess the most reasonable way never works so that's why we keep having these situations all the time...

Honestly the recent weeks and months of buying vinyl online has been hard since the limited quantities and basically the whole pre-order system in general has just been a huge pain in the rear. what I really wish would happen is if they devised a way so that when you pick a record and put it in your shopping cart it's guaranteed to be in there for a certain amount of time just like if you were to buy concert tickets or movie tickets for an assigned seat. like give us at least a few minutes to go through with the payments so that we have a chance in that if the website crashes we can still go back onto our account and the item is still safely in our shopping cart. But I guess the most reasonable way never works so that's why we keep having these situations all the time...
i think a pre-order to determine pressing quantity with ordering time frame is a great thing that way it can be limited but also people who want it have the chance to buy it.

i think a pre-order to determine pressing quantity with ordering time frame is a great thing that way it can be limited but also people who want it have the chance to buy it.
Yeah that is another way. I also like to collect Nintendo switch games and at the moment I'm about to hop onto a pre-order for a game that is open for at least one month and then they will print to supply

Back