Pre-Order Thread

...and then the Pumas were like, "Hey Julien, we see your two variants, so we're gonna do two variants, make the prices higher, and then run different LE values"

...and then the Pumas were like, "Hey Julien, we see your two variants, so we're gonna do two variants, make the prices higher, and then run different LE values"

For some reason Black Pumas reminds me of that jazz group in La La Land that John Legends character formed...
They’re a great band, especially live, but they definitely have overhyped themselves selling and pushing the same songs and not creating anything more... as far as I see it, they are industry plants! 😬

Phil collins did this reissue campaign with the firstxalbum coming with a box to collext all albuns in. Black pumas should think of putting up a deluxe delexe version that comes with a kallax to collect all variants in.

AAAAAND......Purchased from "Petty's Estate".

I’ve got the deluxe box. These are some solid tracks. Glad they are now available to everyone.

You ever listen to the band Elephant Gym? They've come along in recent years and take an immediate influence from Toe. Really good Mathy stuff.
Yes! Both have some of the most fun live shows I've seen too. Really glad Topshelf has made them both accessible here, even if each pressing flies off the shelves.

New Caithlin De Marrais (Rainer Maria)

Oh man, these variants are beautiful! Might have to grab a couple of these(hopefully they won't sell out soon)

Like @TenderLovingKiller® said, you can't go wrong with any of it, but I would recommend starting with the first album "the book about...". I would go getting them like this...

-The Book About My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety
-songs, ideas we forgot(this pressing sounds great, it's 45 RPM)
-New Sentimentality
-For Long Tomorrow
-our latest number(this one also sounds awesome)
-hear you
-the future is now EP

Hopefully these new represses sound as good as the OLN or the Songs, ideas we forgot pressings. I've got a couple of the first pressings for Long Tomorrow and Hear you, but they can be better soundwise.
I just ordered a copy of My Idle Plot on Bandcamp and it said 110 remaining put of 1000! I was curious so I checked Discogs prices on old releases and they were crazy expensive! Better jump on some of these asap! Sorry for the FOMO. Just wanted to let you know!

1614894932180.png

Back