Pre-Order Thread

Hey I did a Google check actually and 6pm cet is 11AM central time not 11PM.

Just want to be sure

I'm going to risk it and go for the Daughters reissue first simply because there's no guarantee of they will do another pressing. I read from comments that the people putting out the zombie will do more presses in the future so if I miss this time I'll have another opportunity!

omg, sorry!! i typed 12pm est at first bc that’s my time, so when i changed to cst i forgot to change the pm. my bad

DENZEL FANS. 3XLP WITH UNLOCKED, 1.5, AND THE INSTRUMENTALS. ACCESS CODE IS UNLOCKEDPKGVIP, CASE SENSITIVE

First Aid Kit’s tribute to Leonard Cohen with a potentially signed poster.

Too rich for my blood personally and I love FAK but for those interested

New GLAARE album up for preorder. Inspired by the original novel for Hellraiser.

Not necessarily regarding preorders, but is the mail at a complete standstill for anyone else? I have four separate packages on the East coast with no movement on Informed Delivery for a whole week.
I have several packages from Jan/early Feb that have had no movement since President's Day.

I get there's inclement weather, but the fact that it has slowed delivery everywhere is something. I have a UPS package in Greensboro which is stated as being delayed due to inclement weather, which is ridiculous since there's no weather issue between where I live and Greensboro.

Anybody been following these? Doesn’t seem to be a “buy” link for Something in the Air for the Vinyl. This one Vol 5 went up for preorder this AM. Anyone know what’s up?
That’s because the vinyl sold out in around 5mins sadly. Looking at the release date so close to the preorder date it shows all this stuff is pressed and in hand and ready to go. So zero chance of increasing anything based on demand.

Back