Pre-Order Thread

I think the plants are all backlogged already and I assume the pressing run up for RSD in June can’t be super far off. I have a feeling things might be slow for a little bit.

Oh yah...I umm...also don't have anything on my list of undelivered orders...

Page 1 of 2. (A line through means i have shipping confirmation)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223-181046_Notepad.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223-181046_Notepad.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 18
I have like 6 records that should arrive all in the next week or two. Then I'll just be waiting on the Dexter Gordon TP (arriving early May now), the Blakey Witch Doctor TP (arriving in early April), and that Typhoon preorder expected to ship in August. The idea of planning for anything to happen in August just feels laughable the way things have been going lately.

What's everyone's experience with recordstore.co.uk? I pre-ordered the new Goat Girl from them back in September (I am a huge fan so I ordered as soon as pre-orders opened) and they apparently shipped it at the very end of January, but, I haven't received it yet. It's my first time ordering from them and I now understand that there is no way to track the shipment. Are they reputable?

What's everyone's experience with recordstore.co.uk? I pre-ordered the new Goat Girl from them back in September (I am a huge fan so I ordered as soon as pre-orders opened) and they apparently shipped it at the very end of January, but, I haven't received it yet. It's my first time ordering from them and I now understand that there is no way to track the shipment. Are they reputable?

I have ordered for US delivery from them several times. And, they just replaced a damaged signed vinyl order at no charge with zero hassle. No worries.

Yes, I believe they are reputable. I've ordered two records from them--Angel Olsen's Whole New Mess with signed art print, and Live from Union Chapel by Laura Marling. Both eventually arrived. In the case of Olsen's album, there was some damage in transit and while they didn't have a replacement, I was provided with a voucher of equal value to use for a future purchase.

Their CS is great. I’ve had some issues with splits and warps, but they always replace without any hassle. That being said, their boxes aren’t the best quality, but that seems to be an issues with most UK/European sellers.

Back