Pre-Order Thread

tenor - 2021-02-23T151433.607.gif

View attachment 89275

Finally, "Trogdor" will benefit from the warmth of vinyl, as was prophesied!

A bunch of us are - there’s a thread in the clubs section. YMMV, but I’m pretty happy with the titles/pricing so far.
I love Secretly Society. If you like the artists on any of those labels it's well worth it because you get a lot of the new releases through the club and you get members discounts and free shipping on others.
Pulled the trigger.
Now I have no excuse not to snag a bunch of Songs: Ohia titles.

View attachment 89275

Its gone already!

I feel ok since it doesn't feature Teen Girl Squad.

Its gone already!

I feel ok since it doesn't feature Teen Girl Squad.
I was flip-flopping on it but decided to hold off because it didn't say it was limited 😭 at least it says "restock planned" but who knows how long that will take and the restock will probs be on plain black. oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Prine 7” box set coming down the pike.
Heads up if you are into 7”/Box sets (like me)

“In addition to the film (which will be released on the label’s YouTube page), Oh Boy will celebrate its four decades with special releases (such as new music from Tré Burt and a special edition John Prine 7" box set), reissues, pop-up events, and more to be announced. Each week this year, the label will highlight a different album or artist from their catalogue in a series that kicks off Friday (February 24). The first band in the series is Nashville group the Bis-Quits. 2021 also marks the 50th anniversary of Prine’s self-titled debut album, which Oh Boy will reissue later this year.”

“In addition to the film (which will be released on the label’s YouTube page), Oh Boy will celebrate its four decades with special releases (such as new music from Tré Burt and a special edition John Prine 7" box set), reissues, pop-up events, and more to be announced. Each week this year, the label will highlight a different album or artist from their catalogue in a series that kicks off Friday (February 24). The first band in the series is Nashville group the Bis-Quits. 2021 also marks the 50th anniversary of Prine’s self-titled debut album, which Oh Boy will reissue later this year.”
So I have to buy another s/t and a box set? Ok! I really want all the oh boy year records repressed.

I’m hoping Fair and Square is on that list of planned reissues

Went for the society 3 month for this. I have been on a dinosaur jr kick lately so this was a nice addition to today.
Every few years Dinosaur Jr. decides we collectively need to be reminded that rock guitar solos are still a thing. I appreciate them for that.

My undelivered vinyl email folder is down to two Vaults (Pearl Jam and TMR) and the Isbell/Cooley/Hood Shoals Theatre set. Get your act together, Pre-Order Thread.
I think the plants are all backlogged already and I assume the pressing run up for RSD in June can’t be super far off. I have a feeling things might be slow for a little bit.

Back