Pre-Order Thread

I haven’t had a new piece of vinyl arrive for 3 days , that has to be a record .
giphy.gif

That Comet is an insta buy for me. I get the $8 price difference is a tad bit insane but honestly the variant alone will hold its value and some far better than the standard. And yes that is a big deal for me. The music is great and my collection holds its value. All good things.

Recent example: people were generally miffed by the price difference in the new Big Thief record. Which record has nearly doubled its value since release? The VMP variant.
Oh nice! Glad I got one!

This.

Khruangbin - Hasta El Cielo
Indies exclusive Yellow available from your favorite store.
late-night-tales-fpo.jpg

Blue Vinyl at LateNightTales:
P.S. Don’t forget to add Ash Walker to your cart when ordering there. ;)

Dark Blue Vinyl at Secretly Store:

VMP might drop a version later today.

Globetrotting Texan trio Khruangbin are set to release ‘Hasta El Cielo’, the band’s glorious dub version of their second album ‘Con Todo El Mundo’. The full album has been processed anew along with two bonus dubs by renowned Jamaican producer Scientist.

Last edited:
View attachment 6128

Since they took it down.
Available as a Rough Trade exclusive:
Blue And White Haze (300 copies)

This.

Khruangbin - Hasta El Cielo
Indies exclusive Yellow available from your favorite store.
late-night-tales-fpo.jpg

Blue Vinyl at LateNightTales:
P.S. Don’t forget to add Ash Walker to your cart when ordering there. ;)

VMP might drop a version later today.

Globetrotting Texan trio Khruangbin are set to release ‘Hasta El Cielo’, the band’s glorious dub version of their second album ‘Con Todo El Mundo’. The full album has been processed anew along with two bonus dubs by renowned Jamaican producer Scientist.
you bet me to it.

Bandcamp has only the black versions, with bonus 7"

Where did you all find that there are indie exclusives of this?
Yellow is here:

And the LNT website itself has a blue variant limited to 1000 it seems:

Last edited:
Back