Pre-Order Thread

Purple still available. TV Girl vapor wave side project

Purple still available. TV Girl vapor wave side project

I’m starting to think of the pre-vinyl revival period with a sense of nostalgia. A grabbed a wax mage on constant page loads just to see if I might get lucky. That dumped on check out. Went back for the spatter. It looked like that went through but when I went back in to check on it somehow that order didn’t complete.

Got me a purple one. The best sounding pressing I hope as it is the simplest. :).

I agree that he could probably turnout some really good stuff if he was and independent artist and not under the thumb of Nashville.

I just say like what you like, no judgement here. I own some obscure country artists records like William Prince, I also own Morgan Wallen and Luke Combs records. I really don't care what people listen too if it does something for them.

I have the first 3 so far (plus this on order). I have been happy with them. Decent presses by Parlophone at Optimal. Good quality live records. Plus O Superman is unreleased in any format (sung by Gail Dorsey). But remember I am a completist. They do sell out quickly so I would jump on it before the weekend is over as they flippers have been buying them up.

I’m starting to think of the pre-vinyl revival period with a sense of nostalgia. A grabbed a wax mage on constant page loads just to see if I might get lucky. That dumped on check out. Went back for the spatter. It looked like that went through but when I went back in to check on it somehow that order didn’t complete.

Got me a purple one. The best sounding pressing I hope as it is the simplest. :).
I was going to try and score a wax mage of this but they only were allowed to get 25 copies from the record plant and they told me on Instagram that they were going to charge $40 for the wax mage so I had to skip out. I figured I wouldn't be able to get one anyway.

Domino Records are releasing an anniversary repress of Anna Calvi's eponymous debut album with new artwork on red Vinyl, limited to 300 copies.

View attachment 85829

Loving this!! @debianlinux

9 copies of Burial's Rival Dealer EP were restocked on the Hyperdub site. It can be pretty hard to find these days

Last edited:
The Night Game - Dog Years

This is a quote from The Night Game Facebook page...

"installments 1 through 11, the album in its entirety, will be available march 5th on all streaming platforms. if you’d like the album NOW, you can purchase a physical copy of the record on thenightgame.com and it will be personally signed and mailed to you next week...a month before street date."

ONLY 50 LEFT!
vinyl_1024x1024.jpg

Back