Pre-Order Thread

Thanks so much for the tag! I saw that but because it’s Target, I can’t order it as they don’t ship to Australia at all unfortunately! And although I like the album, I don’t want to pay too much for shipping for it!
Oh poop I didn't know Target didn't ship to Australia! sorry about that 😔 heres hoping there's a wider pressing eventually 🤞

Oh poop I didn't know Target didn't ship to Australia! sorry about that 😔 heres hoping there's a wider pressing eventually 🤞
Yeah hopefully! I’d like to have this one on vinyl but it’s definitely an album I’d be ok with missing out in the meantime because I’m purchasing more audiophile vinyl pressings at the moment. Me and my housemate would have so much fun spinning Positions though if I had a copy though! 😊🐙🦥

Yeah hopefully! I’d like to have this one on vinyl but it’s definitely an album I’d be ok with missing out in the meantime because I’m purchasing more audiophile vinyl pressings at the moment. Me and my housemate would have so much fun spinning Positions though if I had a copy though! 😊🐙🦥
I guess we can hold out hope for the MoFi Ariana Grande series 🤔

New Teenage Fanclub - Dinked edition above. Slightly nervous about this one with Gerry not in the band, but it should still be good.
For the US fans:

Signed print to the first 100 buying the peak edition
Arrgh, release date pushed back eight weeks to April 30 for the new Teenage Fanclub.

THE CIRCULAR
Saturday, January 30, 2021
After the remarkable acclaim and demand for last year's deluxe vinyl box set of The Legendary Riverside Albums, we are thrilled to announce that four albums from that collection which chronicle Chet Baker's entire output during his years at Riverside Records are getting breakout LP releases of their own. Set for release on March 5th and available for pre-order now, the albums comprise of all his albums recorded and released between 1958 and 1959: (Chet Baker Sings) It Could Happen to You, Chet Baker in New York, Chet and Chet Baker Plays the Best of Lerner and Loewe.

The recordings, which feature such icons as Bill Evans, Johnny Griffin and Kenny Burrell, have all been cut from their original analog master tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio and pressed on 180-gram vinyl at RTI. Each title will also be available on March 5th across digital platforms in hi-res 192/24 and 96/24 formats. In celebration of these reissues, we have pressed a limited amount of Riverside T-Shirts which are available exclusively through the Craft Recordings store, both as a standalone purchase and as part of special bundles.

Anyone still looking for Punisher?

This also might be of interest:

View attachment 85631
I'd love to have a pressing that doesn't sound like garbage. I wonder if these represses are any better?

View attachment 85409

Just letting you people know that this new Ben Howard album was produced by Aaron Dessner so you know it’s going to be good.

Back