Pre-Order Thread

1610634519426.png

Guessing that this has been posted, seeing as it releases in 6 days, but in case not.

4D24A09C-E206-4405-9FDB-7A052E9CE035.jpeg

FYI. So the Limited version (I think 1000?) sold out b4 I got back here to post it.

“ Vinyl

Duophonic UHF Disks mail order edition - Numbered, limited edition triple coloured vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve. These will be strictly limited to one per customer and each disk will be personalised with the purchaser's name
Indie shops - Triple black vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve
Standard edition [Bandcamp / Amazon etc] - Triple black vinyl in a regular card sleeve

All vinyl editions will include an mp3 download card.”

1610638416756.png

New Artist on Sacred Bones:

Indigo Sparke brings her deeply personal lived experiences to her music, highlighting the spaces between the polarity of softness and grit. Pulling from her experiences of addiction, of healing, of queerness, of heartbreak, of joy, of connection, of the softness and of the grit alchemising it all into tenderness through her music, she conjures up a myriad of feelings that is undeniably potent. Echo was announced last month with this wonderful video for the song “Baby” and today we are sharing the second video from the album for the stunning closer “Everthing Everything.” If you haven’t caught her wonderful NPR’s Tiny Desk concert yet we highly recommend that as well.

Indigo Sparke Echo album cover

Man, I got another email this week with bad news on a pre-order. And this one is strange...

KIKAGAKU MOYO
Exploding Star Vinyl delay
Unfortunately the Exploding Star Splatter vinyl you ordered has been delayed. They were pressed, and looked amazing, but inexplicably they have been lost in a warehouse while in transit to us. We're trying to recover them, but in the meantime we've had an additional 500 pressed to fulfill orders. We're very sorry for the situation, in all our years of making records, this has never happened.

We now expect the new pressing to arrive here early February and at that point we will have them shipped out to you ASAP. Thank you again for your support and patience.

Man, I got another email this week with bad news on a pre-order. And this one is strange...

KIKAGAKU MOYO
Exploding Star Vinyl delay
Unfortunately the Exploding Star Splatter vinyl you ordered has been delayed. They were pressed, and looked amazing, but inexplicably they have been lost in a warehouse while in transit to us. We're trying to recover them, but in the meantime we've had an additional 500 pressed to fulfill orders. We're very sorry for the situation, in all our years of making records, this has never happened.

We now expect the new pressing to arrive here early February and at that point we will have them shipped out to you ASAP. Thank you again for your support and patience.
That is very strange. I got my shipping notification for the Dripping Sun variant. All 500 copies gone?!? Thats a lot of money.

New Artist on Sacred Bones:

Indigo Sparke brings her deeply personal lived experiences to her music, highlighting the spaces between the polarity of softness and grit. Pulling from her experiences of addiction, of healing, of queerness, of heartbreak, of joy, of connection, of the softness and of the grit alchemising it all into tenderness through her music, she conjures up a myriad of feelings that is undeniably potent. Echo was announced last month with this wonderful video for the song “Baby” and today we are sharing the second video from the album for the stunning closer “Everthing Everything.” If you haven’t caught her wonderful NPR’s Tiny Desk concert yet we highly recommend that as well.

Indigo Sparke Echo album cover

This is Indigo that Adrianne Lenker refers to in her latest album, no?

And to follow up on @Hollywood post above, as they’re not on domino in Europe here is the link to their official store, including tri-splatter vinyl at the price of but €19 and black vinyl for but €17!

That looks like a different variant (splatter vinyl) than Domino Records?

This first single is great and a dynamic step up from the previous releases:

Back