Pre-Order Thread

The Fueled by Ramen reissue pre-orders are popping up. The first two had gotten pricey/rarer before this.I put in an order on the fun. release and I know The Academy Is... has some big fans

and

Did Aim and Ignite have a reissue? It says to sign up for an email when back in stock. That can't be from 2010, can it? I love Aim and Ingite, but Some Nights doesn't do much for me.

Did Aim and Ignite have a reissue? It says to sign up for an email when back in stock. That can't be from 2010, can it? I love Aim and Ingite, but Some Nights doesn't do much for me.

I don't think it did, but I wonder if it might be another one of their Silver Anniversary represses later on if they have the rights to it.

the-black-crowes-shake-your-money-maker-2020-remaster-super-deluxe-edition-4lp

The Black Crowes

Shake Your Money Maker (2020 Remaster Super Deluxe Edition)​

4LP​

ROCK​

AMERICAN RECORDINGS 3186901​

UPC: 602508802539​

Release Date: 2/26/2021​

They were such an awesome band. Probably the last band my parents both liked together before they split when I was a kid. They used to go see them locally a lot when they were a bar band. They came to Oklahoma often.

The Fueled by Ramen reissue pre-orders are popping up. The first two had gotten pricey/rarer before this.I put in an order on the fun. release and I know The Academy Is... has some big fans

and

Thanks for this. I forgot they were reissuing The Academy Is and I didn't know we could purchase it separately from that 12 album bundle.

for anybody who wanted stuff from the VMP Zamrock box but missed out on it!

Cheers! Glad to see pressings of albums from the Zamrock boxset surfacing! Have to say missing the boxset was one of the few things where the FOMO ended up being real for me. One of my only record regrets last year

Ngozi Family! ⚡⚡⚡

Cheers! Glad to see pressings of albums from the Zamrock boxset surfacing! Have to say missing the boxset was one of the few things where the FOMO ended up being real for me. One of my only record regrets last year
It was one of my favorite purchases last year. Also, can't believe it came out in MAY. Feels like 3 years ago....hope for everyone who missed it that they will repress all of em!

My. body. is. ready.

How big of a pressing you think this will be?
NeedleJuice doesn't really limit pressings, but what happens is they do another run, usually of a different variant, when the previous run runs out. Don't know if they have better variant options than Clockwork Sun/Mr. Moon picture disc and 5-Tie Splatter, though.

Castleface is releasing a bootleg recording of a The Fall concert.

Live at St. Helens Technical College, ’81

Rolling Stone has the first track "Leaving the Capitol" fittingly.

Last edited:
GOOSE FANS

the show for those interested

I'd never heard of this band, but everything I've listened to today in association with this release has sounded like something I'd really enjoy. Pretty stuff, and kind of interesting to compare it (very favorably!) to some math-rock I was listening to earlier--I've decided I much prefer this more free-flowing and less seemingly calculated approach. Thanks for the link.

Beautiful. Ngozi Family is my favorite record from the Zamrock box. Just pre-ordered one for a friend’s birthday. Thanks.

Back