Pre-Order Thread

I think these were previously sold out, but a very nice batch of Chet Baker AAA reissues are up for preorder now. Same reissues that were in the Legendary Riverside box set that I believe is sold out--AAA cut by Kevin Gray on 180g vinyl. I also think there is a Craft coupon code out there (maybe @Russ I is the one who posted a coupon code recently?). These will likely be up for preorder elsewhere too I'd imagine.

Coupon code is: circular15 for 15% off

Last edited:
Is Use Somebody a good song? That's the only one I know because it was everywhere. Also Sex On Fire because Kanye referenced it in that one song.
It’s probably their biggest hit but it is also the point where they pivoted away from their “Southern Strokes” style and began leaning hard into U2-esque arena rock style.

Even though I'm burnt on Sex on Fire and Use Somebody, I have a love for a lot of the album tracks on OBTN. I've been looking for the vinyl this week and it's not really available at the moment, going for a decent coin.

I don't hate any of their records. I'd say Aha Shake Heartbreak and Because of the Times are my favorites. I'd contend Come Around Sundown is an underated record. I mean I don't think they have gone Weezer bad. They still write good songs even though they aren't like they used to be.

Back