Pre-Order Thread

I think these were previously sold out, but a very nice batch of Chet Baker AAA reissues are up for preorder now. Same reissues that were in the Legendary Riverside box set that I believe is sold out--AAA cut by Kevin Gray on 180g vinyl. I also think there is a Craft coupon code out there (maybe @Russ I is the one who posted a coupon code recently?). These will likely be up for preorder elsewhere too I'd imagine.
Hmmm, not that I recall or can find any evidence of. :unsure:

1610054645218.png

View attachment 82879

People started preordering this over 2 years ago since it showed up in the Music Direct catalogue. I believe this is the next one to actually come out.

This is a real pretty set. Maybe one of you has some extra cash or is into Godzilla a lot:

This has @LeeVing name all over it.

Ugh...I don't have that kind of money.

I guess they changed their minds and are letting subbers to use the 10% discount code on box sets.

But $405 is still too much for me. I'm also not that big of a Godzilla fan.

Was trawling through Target pre-orders and caught a couple of rap reissues. Looks like the Roots is the 3LP anniversary edition that was supposedly coming out last year. Should be the same treatment as the 3LP Things Fall Apart from a couple years ago, priced the same way ($64).

The 2Pac is $70 :oops:

I can pinpoint the moment I officially became too old for the N&G forum and entered “old age”.
Today at 12:32 PM, post #22,496.

I’m going to have to simply observe in silence to make sure I don’t miss out on any important releases.
Otherwise, I’m going to turn into every old person I have ever loathed and I refuse to be that person.

I can pinpoint the moment I officially became too old for the N&G forum and entered “old age”.
Today at 12:32 PM, post #22,496.

I’m going to have to simply observe in silence to make sure I don’t miss out on any important releases.
Otherwise, I’m going to turn into every old person I have ever loathed and I refuse to be that person.

LOL! Come on old man let em have it...
E96AFAAD-1758-47DB-AA19-21C1ED37E570.gif

I heard the band Sun June's track "Everything I Had" this AM and was super impressed, so I streamed the 4 available tracks off their forthcoming album in February. They are all excellent lo-fi indie rock songs imo, and the track "Karen O" is an absolute slow-burn stunner. If you're as impressed as I am, they have a /300 lmtd vinyl up on their bandcamp:

Back