Pre-Order Thread

Don't forget that the Burial Thom Yorke Four Tet split gets a nation wide release today.

Also that video was made by laying both tracks on top of each other. Some people think that might be what they intended to do since it makes more sense. Hmm...

This is sooo good right? I mean I dig both of the tracks separately already, but this definitely seems like it was meant to be.

Honestly, you know how a dog will tilt it's head at a high pitched note...and you can't tell if it's because it peaks their interest or because it's just shrill sounding.

Ya, I look forward to hearing the tracks independently.

Fueled by Ramen is doing a reissuing and album a month for their Silver Anniversary in...Silver. Makes sense

First three albums have been announced and they're taking twelve month pre-orders (per Reddit), Putting it in spoilers for those who don't want to be spoiled. Two of the three could probably use a new run based on financials (and one on my own personal interests), though the third is readily available.

January: The Academy Is... - Almost Here

February: Fun. - Some Nights

March: Panic! At The Disco - Death of a Bachelor

PRINCE THE HITS 1 (2LP / PURPLE / 180G)

Limited edition 2LP purple vinyl set includes the original compilation liner notes written by Prince’s longtime tour manager Alan Leeds (with input from Prince himself), and original photography by Herb Ritz.

Not sure if this is different from the recent German release?

atLlt9XoQ.jpg

I think there were people looking for this a few weeks ago. Maybe not anymore but here you go if you still are.

1607726888014.png

1607726929245.png

View attachment 79899

View attachment 79901

Out of all the variants I've seen of their self-titled album over the years that ugly psychedelic green and blue version is my favorite. Hopefully it won't sell out too soon.

View attachment 79823

Thanks. I’d been real good at holding off on stuff and here’s a fucking fat possum record I can’t let slip away.

Update for those of us waiting on signed Nubya Garcia preorders....

“Hello and thank you again for your support of Nubya Garcia.

We sincerely apologize for the delayed update, but due to massive stock discrepancies between multiple warehouses and an ultimate pressing shortage, we have been unable to fulfill your order on time. Our pressing plant has begun the process to complete this shortage and we expect to be able to fulfill your signed LP order by October 30th.

We understand that you may be tired of waiting, so if you prefer to cancel your order please respond to this email and we will make those adjustments.

Thank you AGAIN for your patience!

--
Thank you,
Customer Service

Second City Prints”
Anyone ever get this album? I know I sure haven't.

Back