Pre-Order Thread

Krule TTL exclusive is up:

@Dead C i think you wanted a tag

Thanks. I was meeting with my kids teacher and missed it, but after the money I've been dumping lately, it's probably for the better.

I genuinely do appreciate the tag, though

Can we go back to discussing Nancy Sinatra... that release looks very good but it's sad that the better colour option appears to be available only in stores... which means I'm likely going to have to get it off a flipper.
That being said, I'm now looking through the track list and am sad that Last of the Secret Agents didn't make the cut, it's campy and amazing.
Alright, now you can go back to @Mather radiating honey badgers and shoving them down Rudy Guiliani's pants faster than Rudy's hands when he sees Borat's daughter...

@Mather what has happened to your tmr pressings? I don’t own a bunch but most of them are awesome with Trout Mask Replica ranking in the upper echelons of my best pressings.
Obviously not @Mather but all of my TMR pressings have been pretty sub-par. I now give them the United treatment... stay away as much as possible

Huh. Weird.
Yep pretty much what @CCKrone said, most of my pressings from them have mirrored the GZ experience. Horrendous dish warps, crackle all throughout, pretty much exactly the same crap as GZ.

Now granted I only have one Vault pressing and it's the Sleep Vault and it's flawless. So maybe they take more care with the vaults than they do with the wide release stuff.

Yep pretty much what @CCKrone said, most of my pressings from them have mirrored the GZ experience. Horrendous dish warps, crackle all throughout, pretty much exactly the same crap as GZ.

Now granted I only have one Vault pressing and it's the Sleep Vault and it's flawless. So maybe they take more care with the vaults than they do with the wide release stuff.

Im hoping that’s right, Ive just spent €75 (inc postage) on that white stripes greatest vault, hoping it’s not trash at that price!

You need a second one.

Back