Pre-Order Thread

For those on the fence regarding the War on Drugs damage/return policy...I was able to cancel my order. They were really great about it.

I ended up getting the limited End of an Ear variant (my local).
I wish I had a really good local to support. It has been a long time since I had the option to popping into a store once a week on my way home. For me, its a road trip to the closest store and they have at times made me feel like I’m doing them a favor to make the effort.

So if you’ve got a good record store close by buying local if you can is always good. You will miss them when they are gone.

I wish I had a really good local to support. It has been a long time since I had the option to popping into a store once a week on my way home. For me, its a road trip to the closest store and they have at times made me feel like I’m doing them a favor to make the effort.

So if you’ve got a good record store close by buying local if you can is always good. You will miss them when they are gone.
Same here. Nearest local of any sort with new releases is an hour I believe, and 2 hours plus to well stocked stores. I have a busy work schedule and two small children, so that's a big no on driving for records.

I've gotten to the point where I try to support stores online like Plaid Room, Zia and Bullmoose for example.

I didn’t even know there was a new Faye Webster. Niiiiice (ed, oh, a pressing of the debut, still very cool. Tempted to see if she drops a signed option)

Or

Last edited:
Back