Pre-Order Thread

Never heard of that pressing plant. Hopefully they do quality work.
I’ve just been looking at their website. They haven’t even opened yet, this will be one of their first projects. It’s in Asheville and has an analog studio in the building. They have a LiteTone press, which means next to nothing to me when looking at that company’s site, wonder if @HiFi Guy or @LeeVing have any insight on that pressing machine.

Seems like a cool place with the plant and a shop and cafe. Wife just said we could visit next time we head out that way.

I’ve just been looking at their website. They haven’t even opened yet, this will be one of their first projects. It’s in Asheville and has an analog studio in the building. They have a LiteTone press, which means next to nothing to me when looking at that company’s site, wonder if @HiFi Guy or @LeeVing have any insight on that pressing machine.

Seems like a cool place with the plant and a shop and cafe. Wife just said we could visit next time we head out that way.

Never heard of them, but I hope they do quality work.

I don't think they do and I am not aware of any other variants right now.

Ahem...this should ship worldwide.

Here's the Black Variant from The Boys Store...for any completists:

Not quite a pre-order, but a pre-alert: Tomorrow on Bandcamp (which is another day when all proceeds go to the artists), there's a huge compilation of previously unreleased songs from a whole slew of great artists being released for sale, download only as far as I can tell. All proceeds going to Fair Fight, a voters' rights organization. Also signed, limited edition posters to be offered. Apparently, availability will be limited to 24 hours.
There is also this

Interesting. Was more confused about how they point out that their pressings are rare (FOMO-mongering) and the "I'm buying MULTIPLE because I can" which sounds like a line written for a Starship Troopers sequel. And what is classic about a red spine? I DONLAIK IT
Errrr..it's clearly tongue in cheek isn't it? They don't take themselves particularly seriously.

roland-haynes-second-wave-remastered-vinyl-edition

Roland Haynes

Second Wave

So Melody Gardot just announced a new album! This is the only link I was able to muster from her email. Does anyone know if she has a U.S. Release?! Or do I have to suck it up and order from JPC?

Back