Pre-Order Thread

Just got this email....
Hey y'all!

If you're receiving this email, you had asked to be notified if/when the Crow Soundtrack from Record Store Day came back in stock. Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see copies of that one again....but I did want to mention to you all that Rhino just announced their ROCKtober titles, and one of them is the Crow Soundtrack (on black vinyl this time).

Pre-orders

Holler with any questions or concerns!

Cheers,

Capture.PNG

Just got this email....
Hey y'all!

If you're receiving this email, you had asked to be notified if/when the Crow Soundtrack from Record Store Day came back in stock. Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see copies of that one again....but I did want to mention to you all that Rhino just announced their ROCKtober titles, and one of them is the Crow Soundtrack (on black vinyl this time).

Pre-orders

Cheers,

View attachment 64392
From plaidroom?

Just got this email....
Hey y'all!

Pre-orders

Cheers,

View attachment 64392
Man...i wish they released information about these. I've been eying the KG Talking Heads 77 remaster...wonder if this is the same but even then its more expensive than the earlier KG pressing...

Also, y'all should grab that Prime Prine. Its fantastic especially if you want an intro to his music.

Damn, I can't keep up with all these events/releases 😂
Especially confusing with how RSD is this year...I really wish they had details on these Rocktober pressings...I missed out on the TRex Electric Warrior one a few years back...had no idea it was an AAA Kevin Gray cut and now it sells for quite a lot more.

Especially confusing with how RSD is this year...I really wish they had details on these Rocktober pressings...I missed out on the TRex Electric Warrior one a few years back...had no idea it was an AAA Kevin Gray cut and now it sells for quite a lot more.
Rhino doesnt mention anything on their site?

Well hopefully there's a tonne of them this time.
Think he’s referring to The Crow. If there’s only 10 copies of that then LAWD HELP HIM

oh. Durr. Of course. It’s been a long day.
BullMoose did say they were expecting a tighter allocation of these - not sure if they’re just spreading them out or if the quantities are reduced. Either way, they suggested the preorders would have a cut-off.

I’ve seen the dealer sheet. It’s crazy sparse - there’s just no details there. Maybe once Rhino updates their site, but even last years didn’t have that info on it, so who knows.

Back