Pre-Order Thread

Only 6 tracks?

The Sade boxset details sound amazing! Half-speed mastering, remastered at Abbey Road studios, original analog studio tapes and on 180g vinyl! I’m so impressed and am definitely going to buy this! I love Sade so so so much! ♥️

I like my Music On Vinyl pressings but I’m sure these pressings will sound better and will be the definitive Sade pressings! 😍😍😍

I DID NOT need to see this...........
I didn’t either because I have her albums, but I know I need this! I love Sade so much and those pressing details sound exceptional! 🎯

I’m just so happy all six albums are half-speed mastering/remastered at Abbey Road studios! That’s amazing! Best vinyl news for me this year! 🤗

I didn’t either because I have her albums, but I know I need this! I love Sade so much and those pressing details sound exceptional! 🎯

I’m just so happy all six albums are half-speed mastering/remastered at Abbey Road studios! That’s amazing! Best vinyl news for me this year! 🤗
I really hope they do at least one of two of these individually :/ I believe in the past like for the Half Speed Police box set they released at least one or two albums separately from the box.

I have 2, the easy ones, I've had Loves Delux and Lovers Rocks on my grail list forever, so I guess the justification is all 6 for the price of those 2....need to justify the purchase, lol

I have 2, the easy ones, I've had Loves Delux and Lovers Rocks on my grail list forever, so I guess the justification is all 6 for the price of those 2....need to justify the purchase, lol
I’ve got 5 of the 6 on vinyl but am just justifying the purchase by saying “these pressings will sound better then the ones I have” 🤣

........they better ;)
I am 100% positive they will sound better than the MOV pressings, even though they sound great! This will be like those single 33RPM LP, Analogue Productions pressings sound quality wise! Abbey Road Half Speed mastering is always great too! I cannot wait to receive my Amy Winehouse Frank Abbey Road Half Speed pressing after pre-ordering it!

Does Roctober stuff usually sell out. I have originals of all 3 Talking Heads but wouldn't mind nice shiny color pressing. Didn't know how long I should deliberate.
A lot of the popular titles end up selling out IIRC. If you want Talking Heads 77 though I have heard great things about this guy:

Kevin Gray Remaster

With no details about these new pressings I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to get these yet.

I am 100% positive they will sound better than the MOV pressings, even though they sound great! This will be like those single 33RPM LP, Analogue Productions pressings sound quality wise! Abbey Road Half Speed mastering is always great too! I cannot wait to receive my Amy Winehouse Frank Abbey Road Half Speed pressing after pre-ordering it!
There have been lack luster Abbey Road half speeds, so I'm hoping they put in the time for something like this.

Does Roctober stuff usually sell out. I have originals of all 3 Talking Heads but wouldn't mind nice shiny color pressing. Didn't know how long I should deliberate.

It's a toss up tbh. I've seen some Rocktober releases make it dirtcheap on deepdiscounts/ebay for under $10 that I actually wanted while others end up selling out and flying up in price. The pressing numbers have always seemed to fluctuate as well. For the most part it seems like the majority stay in the 20-30 range from all the releases i've seen though. If it's something you really want i'd suggest grabbing it because I def. have a few I wish I didn't wait on.

A lot of the popular titles end up selling out IIRC. If you want Talking Heads 77 though I have heard great things about this guy:

Kevin Gray Remaster

With no details about these new pressings I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to get these yet.
I have that one and it's fantastic 🍻

Back