Pre-Order Thread

Good Records is a music store in Dallas and the stage is covered in pink AstroTurf....well worth a visit when in townView attachment 61560

Good to know why they chose that color. Now it makes sense, this is their first store exclusive. I ordered it because I missed out on the blue variant from his bandcamp. I will definitely check it out when I am in town. Haven't been to Dallas in about 6 years though.

Not a Pre-order but
Deerhoof fans take note!

The band is clearing out their personal archives, and offering tons of amazing posters and rare vinyl from their 25-year history...

The eBay sale ends in just 24 hours, so head over to deerhoof.net to view the goodness. (Note, there are THREE full pages of listings, so be sure to click through.)

And THANK YOU for supporting! Your purchase helps to keep this incredible band afloat during this very difficult time

Beautiful Ones: The Best Of Suede 1992 - 2018 - (180g White Vinyl - Exclusive Signed Edition)

The six LPs are pressed on 180 gram White vinyl and are housed in inner sleeves featuring all the lyrics as well as photos of dozens and dozens of items of Suede memorabilia and promotional items, all lent by fans. This exclusive edition contains a signed card, limited to 750 copies.

suede_96-948.jpg

Beautiful Ones: The Best Of Suede 1992 - 2018 - (180g White Vinyl - Exclusive Signed Edition)

The six LPs are pressed on 180 gram White vinyl and are housed in inner sleeves featuring all the lyrics as well as photos of dozens and dozens of items of Suede memorabilia and promotional items, all lent by fans. This exclusive edition contains a signed card, limited to 750 copies.

suede_96-948.jpg

Six LPs for a greatest hits?? I'm not sure who the target audience is for this, I'm a huge Suede fan and of course love vinyl but this is overkill!

suede_96-948.jpg
Crickey suede are good at mining the back catalogue..that’s the third vinyl box set since they reformed

suede_96-948.jpg

Also releasing a live at the roundhouse 1996 on gold vinyl via hmv U.K. as part of the 1921 series , 1000 numbered editions

Yeah, it looks like they're getting the royal treatment, along the lines of the Tone Poet titles, so I suppose that price point makes sense.
Yes, Kevin Gray AAA isn't cheap. These are comparable to Tone Poet or AP 33 rpm pressings.

Also, these are represses. The median Discogs price currently for Look Sharp is $49 and Night and Day is $90!

A few copies of House in the Tall Grass up as well
View attachment 61550
One of my favorite VMP purchases was the Guru bundle plus at the time there was some crazy deal where the store was having a sale and on the forum they also posted a code that we could use on top of it all. I think I blew 100 bucks and ended up with close to ten records from the store distro itself plus the bundle

Last edited:
Back