Pre-Order Thread

Personally, I cannot understand the 7" with one or two songs that are available already on the LP. On Instagram I see people buying the 7" picture disc of Lady Gaga singles... And they also bought the three different editions of the album. I mean, good for them, it's their money, but that's the kind of stuff I don't get.
Now, if the 7" had a b-side or if it's a song that won't be on the album, I'll buy it in a second.

I've been looking for this album for a decent price for a while now... but tired of this ridic reissue price. Plus side - all the originals seem to have dropped a bit.

The price on a lot of these Japanese reissues sadly isn’t entirely LITA’s fault. They are a distributor on these, not the label that’s making them. Japanese reissues, especially the city pop type stuff, are very popular now and these labels know it.

Personally, I cannot understand the 7" with one or two songs that are available already on the LP. On Instagram I see people buying the 7" picture disc of Lady Gaga singles... And they also bought the three different editions of the album. I mean, good for them, it's their money, but that's the kind of stuff I don't get.
Now, if the 7" had a b-side or if it's a song that won't be on the album, I'll buy it in a second.
Jukebox owners?
I actually hate 7"s

I wish Light In The Attic did free shipping to Australia for orders over USD$100, because I really do love their work and a lot of their reissues! Their pressings also sound great! The D'angelo, Digable Planets, Betty Davis, Serge Gainsbourg and Wendy Rene pressings I have all sound really good! Like...I really like Light In The Attic! 😩

Does anyone know anything about Admas - Sons of Ethiopia?

My brother just sent me this article. Probably because I wouldn't stop talking about Zamrock last month.

I can confirm this is a quality pressing with fantastic liner notes — buy with confidence if the music interests you. I’m glad to have it in my collection.

Linkin Park 20th Anniversary Edition of Hybrid Theory (standard edition)

(There's also a super-deluxe edition for $200)
I pretended to like this band to impress a girl I had a crush on in high school... I even saw them once back in 2002. They covered Deftones and it sucked. Cypress Hill was pretty cool though. Never seen someone clear a bong as large as they had on stage. Lol

Back