Pre-Order Thread

Hillbillies in Hell Vol. XI and another comp called Age of Worry are now up for pre-order at Bullmoose. I just can't get enough of this whole series.

Yes! Thank you for this. I love the Hillbillies in Hell series too. I have them all except for the first 3 which I'm not really willing to pony up for how much they sell for.

Finally...been waiting years for this one

Why?!

I'm a Beck completionist but do I really need this? And for $50?
I was just thinking of looking into getting this on vinyl the other day so Beck must be poking around in my brain waves and targeting me with this release. Unfortunately for him $50 for a single LP is a bit too steep for me so I will likely have to pass on this one.

1597251658900.png

Wow, stayed up 'til 2 am for this only to miss it completely.

I did end up with the Khruangbin 7-inch I did not expect to get, so I guess I am satisfied.
Gotta have those trigger fingers ready for any mondo releases sadly. People are pissed that the Khruangbin release got posted to reddit and it sold out REAL quick.

Gotta have those trigger fingers ready for any mondo releases sadly. People are pissed that the Khruangbin release got posted to reddit and it sold out REAL quick.

Guess how I ended up with it. I probably got one of the last copies since the sold out message was posted when I went back to Reddit to say thanks.

View attachment 61215

This is where I'm glad I'm more of a listener than a collector. I do't give a crap about Attack on Titan, and I would never listen to this, but damn is that a good looking package.

Back