Pre-Order Thread

Latest/newest Dawes color option...looks nice.

I don't know if Vol 1, or Vol 2 got posted in here, but Vol 3 in Adrian Younge and Ali Shaheed Muhammad's Jazz is Dead series is up for preorder. There's a test pressing also available:

Best pressing imo you can get of Poly is the Aural Pleasure. Newbury was selling a variant of this, not sure if they still have it. Originally it was a kickstarter. 45 rpm and cut at Sterling, it’s pretty solid. Blood Music was also good! So was the needlejuice... I bought too many copies of this at one point.

My favorites are Paper Mache, Mind Fuzz and Murder of the Universe. The gizzard thread has spilled over into here now. 😅
Does Gizzard sound any better on vinyl? Streaming Nonagon I find the sound super claustrophobic and I am having a hard time imagining there being much better imaging and separation on wax? Am I wrong

Does Gizzard sound any better on vinyl? Streaming Nonagon I find the sound super claustrophobic and I am having a hard time imagining there being much better imaging and separation on wax? Am I wrong
I can't speak to that as it's been a while but it is worth noting that you loose the infinity loop of the last song turning into the first song of course.

SO BUMMED I MISSED THIS.

EDIT: Looks like they are a few add'l copies up on the Monster Rally website —with free shipping to boot!

Nice! Vinyl Moon has a variant too, I'm happy with the Gold Robot/Monster Rally one though.

Nice! Vinyl Moon has a variant too, I'm happy with the Gold Robot/Monster Rally one though.

Same here. Really glad I double-checked. 🌴🦜

0021132052_10.jpg

Green Magic - Single, by Monster Rally
Didn't realize these wee going to go so fast. Glad I grabbed one when I had the chance...

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like there were more popping up elsewhere...

Preorder ships 9/16 Edition of 300

“Johnny Woods produces improvised synthesizer music from an off-grid Earthship high in the mountains of New Mexico. His 100% solar-powered studio features a variety of esoteric modular synthesizers, like those from Buchla and Wiard, which he has spent the last couple of decades attempting to master.

Johnny has been obsessed with analog synthesizers since his first encounter with one in 1994. Over the next 25 years, this obsession only grew....”

DJ Bacon - Beastie Floyd
2ND PRESSING - DARK GREEN EDITION /150

0021162831_10.jpg

Just discovered this a few days ago when the first pressing sold out and got a notice on this 2nd pressing but that shipping from Australia kills the deal for me. Really well done mix though and i'm not even that big of a Beastie Boys fan. The last pressing was on HHV and Juno as well so this one might as well.

DJ Bacon - Beastie Floyd
2ND PRESSING - DARK GREEN EDITION /150

0021162831_10.jpg

Just discovered this a few days ago when the first pressing sold out and got a notice on this 2nd pressing but that shipping from Australia kills the deal for me. Really well done mix though and i'm not even that big of a Beastie Boys fan. The last pressing was on HHV and Juno as well so this one might as well.
Oh...want very much..had to splurge.

Last edited:
Back