Pre-Order Thread

I see all the other variants have been posted. Here is what VMP's will look like tomorrow

hail_ceasar_vinyl_store_800x.jpg

Got an email from Lex Records about the Sour Soul + Instrumentals repress preorders:

Hey!

I am in contact with regards to your order of the Sour Soul repress made earlier this year.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 creating issues for the record manufacturing and also staffing at our London fulfillment office, there will be a delay in shipping your order.

We are aiming to get your items to you by the 30th of June and you'll receive a confirmation email once your items have shipped. We really appreciate your patience in a testing time for many globally.

We've got some new projects in the works that we're very excited to announce.. keep locked to our social channels for announcements soon!

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your order,

All the best & stay safe,

Lex Records Shop Team

Got an email from Lex Records about the Sour Soul + Instrumentals repress preorders:

Hey!

I am in contact with regards to your order of the Sour Soul repress made earlier this year.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 creating issues for the record manufacturing and also staffing at our London fulfillment office, there will be a delay in shipping your order.

We are aiming to get your items to you by the 30th of June and you'll receive a confirmation email once your items have shipped. We really appreciate your patience in a testing time for many globally.

We've got some new projects in the works that we're very excited to announce.. keep locked to our social channels for announcements soon!

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your order,

All the best & stay safe,

Lex Records Shop Team

Got that, too

I accidentally posted this in another thread thinking it was this one. But Tidal Wave's Hail Ceasar! announcement claims this is the first reissue since 1972, but they already did this in 2018.

I accidentally posted this in another thread thinking it was this one. But Tidal Wave's Hail Ceasar! announcement claims this is the first reissue since 1972, but they already did this in 2018.

Sounds like a classic case of copy and pasting the description notes from the previous release page.

Did anyone else order this, receive an email saying it's been shipped (on April 1st), and are still waiting?

I preordered the Coke Bottle Clear through bandcamp way back and it arrived close to the release date. I didn't order the "Sacred Sperm" variant, if that's what you are waiting on. Since that variant was posted post-pandemic, a delay wouldn't surprise me. I almost bought the Sacred Sperm variant on bandcamp during their last "100% proceeds to artist day," but I couldn't justify a second copy. Amazing variant color name though!

I ordered the coke bottle clear as well. I've emailed to find out what's up

I preordered the Coke Bottle Clear through bandcamp way back and it arrived close to the release date. I didn't order the "Sacred Sperm" variant, if that's what you are waiting on. Since that variant was posted post-pandemic, a delay wouldn't surprise me. I almost bought the Sacred Sperm variant on bandcamp during their last "100% proceeds to artist day," but I couldn't justify a second copy. Amazing variant color name though!

Back