Pre-Order Thread

Oh boy, oh boy, here we go - pre-orders should be available from your usual suspects.

A.A.L. (Against All Logic) - 2017-2019

A.A.L. (Against All Logic) - Illusions Of Shameless Abundance / Alucinao
Looks like it's up at a few more place now:
Still coming soon at Juno
Haven't used this site before, but the shipping was cheaper than HHV for me
(@Critter This worked out to be the cheapest option to Canada ~32EUR shipped)
Looking forward to seeing if the two upcoming albums will be bundled with Cenizas.
This has been a great year to be a Nico fan with all the stuff he's put out!

Looks like it's up at a few more place now:
Still coming soon at Juno
Haven't used this site before, but the shipping was cheaper than HHV for me
(@Critter This worked out to be the cheapest option to Canada ~32EUR shipped)
Looking forward to seeing if the two upcoming albums will be bundled with Cenizas.
This has been a great year to be a Nico fan with all the stuff he's put out!
I highly recommend ANOST - super lovely people!

Two fingers vinyl. It’s a pledge but already funded, so essentially a preorder

Fight! Fight! Fight! – Vinyl Campaign
View attachment 47039

I'll definitely be ordering this, but I have a month to do it. I got on the last couple of Amon/No-Mark campaigns like this, but I bought the signed vinyl for those and was too late this time. I listened to this last night and want it, but with so many other things out right now, I'll take the breathing room. Even if I forget, the last two are also still available on his bandcamp, since they press overages. It might be cheaper this way, though, since those are priced at $29.

Im
I'll definitely be ordering this, but I have a month to do it. I got on the last couple of Amon/No-Mark campaigns like this, but I bought the signed vinyl for those and was too late this time. I listened to this last night and want it, but with so many other things out right now, I'll take the breathing room. Even if I forget, the last two are also still available on his bandcamp, since they press overages. It might be cheaper this way, though, since those are priced at $29.
Im not into all of Amon Tobin’s stuff, but loved ISAM and I’ve never heard anything as hard as two fingers without becoming unlistenable. Always regretted not getting stunt rhythms so been waiting for this

Oh man! I almost destroyed my outer sleeve duee to the fact that I didn’t know how to open it. I cut about two inches on one side when I was all like “this isn’t supposed to be cut” so I tapped it back up! I like the design of it though... it’s like a new abnormal... 💀😂
View attachment 46867

You're swifter than me. I cut mine and only figured out a few days later that you're supposed to unpeel it. 😖

Back