Pre-Order Thread

Ordered the Isbell tour variant and cancelled my order of the VMP edition. Like the idea of supporting Jason and the band directly, the difference was less than a dollar after shipping, and I will likely get this one first anyway.
Yeah, I just ordered the tour tee shirt. Don’t really need it but wanted to support him and his band!

Devo Masks 🤣

128EEEB8-8D66-4F88-B5DF-75F6CD48092B.jpeg

I think this is the RSD release? Available preorder non-USA Rough Trade now for those like me who suffer FOMO syndrome.

Man, that's weird. 🤷‍♂️

Only letting me go up to 18 now. Maybe they added a bit more as they found out more shows are realistically not going to happen. It'll probably be sold out in the next hour or so.

Just checked and down to 14 now.

Relapse just posted a few more of the 200 limited version. 3 left.

Edit: And they r gone....but they also reposted a few half&half. 2 of them left as of 7:30AM CST USA.

Last edited:
Only letting me go up to 18 now. Maybe they added a bit more as they found out more shows are realistically not going to happen. It'll probably be sold out in the next hour or so.

Just checked and down to 14 now.
I just purchased and now it’s gone. I may have snagged the last one 😮

My post was about the Armand Hammer album

Thank you for posting this! This is a huge nostalgia album for me. Used to blast it on my discman walking around NYC many a night during my college years.

Yeah it’s a good EP. I used to have Start Here on vinyl but sold it. Now it goes for a good bit.

Last edited:
For those in search of the Isbell Orange Dreamsicle, RT UK has copies available. They subtract VAT so its not that bad of a deal to the US at around $28 after shipping.

Searched and didn't see that anyone else had posted this, and I might be the ONLY person on the forum who cares, but Alan Jackson is releasing his OG greatest hits album on vinyl. This shit is my childhood. Here's the amazon link.
Thanks, you are not alone! This time of year, I can't help but remember this video.images.jpeg

1589812076832.png

YOU CAN'T HOLD ME BACK (RED VINYL LP)
Awesome Dre
Presented on translucent RED vinyl with an OBI-strip, a color printed inner sleeve, and a download card to the full album plus three exclusive bonus cuts.
Originally scheduled for the now postponed April Record Store Day 2020, Get On Down & blocGlobal are proud to be able to offer this classic album, shipping now.

In the late 80s, Detroit rap pioneer Awesome Dre was among the first to stomp onto the national scene from the Midwest. With his mix of political and hardcore he provided a unique perspective and voice during the height of hip-hop's golden era. A voice that would not shy away from controversy by asserting Detroit's place in hip-hop by challenging New York legends Kool Moe Dee and LL Cool J.
Download card includes access to 320 MP3 & FLAC files plus extended liner notes including an interview with Awesome Dre.
OUT OF PRINT SINCE 1989

Searched and didn't see that anyone else had posted this, and I might be the ONLY person on the forum who cares, but Alan Jackson is releasing his OG greatest hits album on vinyl. This shit is my childhood. Here's the amazon link.

Little baby enaz’s grandparents had to record this song repeated over and over onto a cassette, both sides, and play it constantly to get him to sleep at all. 💀 thanks for sharing!

Incase there are any Infected 'Shroom fans here!

Before you ask: Click "$" at top to go into USD. Yup, pricey, and yes, will sell out very soon. If you want it, get it!

View attachment 47573

YOU CAN'T HOLD ME BACK (RED VINYL LP)
Awesome Dre
Presented on translucent RED vinyl with an OBI-strip, a color printed inner sleeve, and a download card to the full album plus three exclusive bonus cuts.
Originally scheduled for the now postponed April Record Store Day 2020, Get On Down & blocGlobal are proud to be able to offer this classic album, shipping now.

In the late 80s, Detroit rap pioneer Awesome Dre was among the first to stomp onto the national scene from the Midwest. With his mix of political and hardcore he provided a unique perspective and voice during the height of hip-hop's golden era. A voice that would not shy away from controversy by asserting Detroit's place in hip-hop by challenging New York legends Kool Moe Dee and LL Cool J.
Download card includes access to 320 MP3 & FLAC files plus extended liner notes including an interview with Awesome Dre.
OUT OF PRINT SINCE 1989

very excited for this

Back