Pre-Order Thread

Looks like it's up at a few more place now:
Still coming soon at Juno
Haven't used this site before, but the shipping was cheaper than HHV for me
(@Critter This worked out to be the cheapest option to Canada ~32EUR shipped)
Looking forward to seeing if the two upcoming albums will be bundled with Cenizas.
This has been a great year to be a Nico fan with all the stuff he's put out!

Very curious what this vinyl-only 3rd LP is all about.

Still kicking myself for missing out on 2012-2017...

Another Isbell variant, was supposed to be tour only. Ships in June. Looks to be maybe the most limited variant as I can only add 261 to my cart.

View attachment 47098

I missed out on the orange everywhere it seems to I grabbed this.

Im

Im not into all of Amon Tobin’s stuff, but loved ISAM and I’ve never heard anything as hard as two fingers without becoming unlistenable. Always regretted not getting stunt rhythms so been waiting for this

I've been a fan of his forever. It's interesting that ISAM is the one you're drawn to, because a lot of people weren't into it. The tour was pretty amazing -- I caught 2 shows from it -- but, he has so much different recorded material and, in some ways, that album was a continuation of what he was trying with Foley Room. I'm someone who liked it, but other albums like Permutations and Bricolage are great.

I got Stunt Rhythms from Hastings for about $8, and it showed up banged to hell. They didn't have a replacement, so I think they either refunded me and let me keep it, or I just said fuck it and kept it, since it was so cheap and I knew I was getting away with a deal when I ordered it. It was a long time ago.

Last edited:
I did it. There was 110 left a few minutes ago. I variant collect for Isbell which used to not be a big deal but he’s decided he wants to make some money off this.

I'm glad I'm not variant collecting his stuff. Looks like he's putting other tour merch up there including posters. Guessing he'll be doing that as/when more shows are cancelled.

Back