Pre-Order Thread

new photay album up for preorder with 2 vinyl variants (regular black or limited white, both same price).
Or golden sunrise...

My preorder for the repress of Water and Solutions by Far has been delayed overseas by DHL shipping. The label has the records, but can't ship them. No word on when they will...

I know it really comes down to touring, but I think this is so interesting. There are artists releasing their albums early because of covid, and there are those who are delaying the release.

My favorite band, Christian metal band Red, is releasing their new album (their first on vinyl!) a week early.

The Essential Disney Collection Limited 2XLP
Available exclusively at Urban Outfitters on 300 limited units of red vinyl with green, yellow and blue splatter.

57771073_095_b

The Essential Disney Collection Limited 2XLP
Available exclusively at Urban Outfitters on 300 limited units of red vinyl with green, yellow and blue splatter.

57771073_095_b

FYI not the original recordings. Amazon link below to see who does what.

Don’t know if this was already posted and I imagine people will be wanting the wax...

FYI not the original recordings. Amazon link below to see who does what.
These aren't the same albums. The one on UO has Frozen, the Amazon link you linked does not. I'm not saying they're original recordings, but I don't know what they are.

Back