Pre-Order Thread

Two variants of Weeknd. Looks like they are doing the Frank Ocean Blonde thing and there is a timer if you click on 'home' showing how much longer these are available for. I'm not sure about that, but that's what is look like:

Don't think I've seen this here and I keep getting emails about it so....

Any Sugar/Bob Mould/Husker Du Fans completists and any one who is SUPER into clear vinyl this is for you.

Bob Mould - Silver Age (Silver) LP

Bob Mould - Silver Age (Silver) LP
$29.99

Bob Mould - Last Dog & Pony Show (Clear) LP

Bob Mould - Last Dog & Pony Show (Clear) LP
$29.99

Bob Mould - Bob Mould (Clear) LP

Bob Mould - Bob Mould (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Joke Is Always On Us (Clear) 2XLP
Sugar - Joke Is Always On Us (Clear) 2XLP
$36.99

Sugar - Copper Blue (Clear) LP
Sugar - Copper Blue (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Besides (Clear) 2XLP

Sugar - Besides (Clear) 2XLP
$36.99

Sugar - File Under Easy Listening (Clear) LP
Sugar - File Under Easy Listening (Clear) LP
$29.99

Sugar - Beaster (Clear) LP
Sugar - Beaster (Clear) LP
$29.99

I know SRC has a bad rep around here, but I bought this Black Crowes release and I could not be more pleased with it.

Just saying.
Ugh, I love these but clear is probably my least favorite record color next to gold or gray

Not sure if this got posted...but for all you Vulfpeck fans, Cory Wong has added some more copies to what I believe are previously sold out records and some new stuff

cc: @EmeryRK --I seem to recall you're a Vulfpeck fan? and maybe @Crabbers ?
Holy crap. I am sorry I didn’t notice the tag. Forgive me.

Yes. I picked up Elevators and The Optimist. Cory Wong is so damn funky and the aftermarket for him is crazy. Thanks for remembering. 😘

Deafheaven live double LP slated for later this year. Originally planned to be recorded on their 10-year anniversary tour, now it will be pulled together a bit differently. Tour merch also available.

FRIENDS - 25th anniversary commemorative edition. Hot pink vinyl - limited to 3000 copies

89851112_2669254449850999_3548968228719951872_n.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the tracklist is the same as the original soundtrack that came out on CD in 1995.

View attachment 36513
I love that serious REM completists are kind of forced to include this to the collection.
‘Murmur...Dead Letter Office...Chronictown...oh and here is my prized copy of The Friends Soundtrack.’

Back