Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 35798

Just ordered this on the merit of the two videos attached. As a general rule i believe that life is too short for country music, but i make exceptions for the likes of this. As long as they are not trying to convince me that "she thinks my tractors sexy" or asking the "country girl " to "shake it for me", then i will give it a listen. And after listening to this, it's on it's way to my very small and carefully curated country section.

View attachment 35800

I'm interested but need to know A)why pick this over the 2011 LITA 180gm Gatefold Reissue that is widely available for cheaper and B) is there going to be a general wide release of the same album soon after this?

1583848698592.png

I'm interested but need to know A)why pick this over the 2011 LITA 180gm Gatefold Reissue that is widely available for cheaper and B) is there going to be a general wide release of the same album soon after this?

Looks like this is just a color variant of the existing LITA pressing. Modern Classics is the imprint they use for more current stuff (D'Angelo, Stone Roses, etc.). I still need to pick this one up in some format...

I happened to catch these guys randomly while in Reykjavik a few years back and was blown away by the live performance. I've been quietly watching their socials ever since waiting for something like this to surface.

VAR - The Never-Ending Year

View attachment 35897 View attachment 35898

Limited to 100 and 200 copies respectively and also available through their Bandcamp.
Stupidly expensive shipping charges for the UK. I like the sound of them though. Vinyl looks awesome too. Thanks for the heads up.

Back