Pre-Order Thread

I assume it's that yellow, and that's just their humorous way of describing it. As for the 7/10 date, I assume that's just an error.

It might be an error on the webstores end as well.

Digital and CD is definitely 5/1. So far BM is the only Indie Exclusive listing I have been able to find. But the standard black pressing is popping up in a few places as 7/10. Not just BM.

Courtney Marie Andrews - 'Old Flowers'

Limited Edition Sonoron Sky vinyl - $20

0018775805_10.jpg

The Courtney Marie Andrews has been pulled from Bandcamp, at least temporarily...on a potentially related note, I was able to download the entire album when I bought it last night. It sounds amazing, her best work yet in my opinion. In any case, it is now up at Fat Possum and on her website, with a bundle available for $35 on the latter.

1583420244271.png

View attachment 35301

So this version is 20 + 6 shipping. The one on their website is 30 + 8 shipping. I'm glad I held off for this one.

Edit: I guess their website version includes a CD

The Courtney Marie Andrews has been pulled from Bandcamp, at least temporarily...on a potentially related note, I was able to download the entire album when I bought it last night. It sounds amazing, her best work yet in my opinion. In any case, it is now up at Fat Possum and on her website, with a bundle available for $35 on the latter.

Back on Bandcamp.
C'mon VMP, show me what you got so I can just order.....

So this version is 20 + 6 shipping. The one on their website is 30 + 8 shipping. I'm glad I held off for this one.

Edit: I guess their website version includes a CD

And New West does not give download codes anymore which is a bummer.

🤨I was gonna hold off because the last one didn’t really float my boat, but between purdy and this information, I preordered. Blame will be placed if enjoyment does not commence.

Last edited:
saw the bandcamp link, listened to the single and it sounded great. Then listened to "Honest Life" which was great, was not a huge fan of "May Your Kindness Remain" it's a little too twangy for me, but it's not bad. Would you say this new album sounds more like Kindness or Honest Life?

VMPs exclusive is up for anyone who wants a more boring Blue than the indie exclusive.

For those of you who want to pay $2 for some foil numbers on the back.

I didn't realize she left Mama Bird. She's what got me listening to Mama Bird artists.

Her past two have actually had joint Mama Bird-Fat Possum branding. Not sure about this one.

I'm guessing it's one of those deals where she just outgrew Mama Bird's distro and publicity abilities but maintains a relationship with the label, similar to Durand with Colemine-Dead Oceans.

Blanck Mass Debut Reissue

Blanck Mass Debut Reissue
Well that was easy. Didn’t have to try to get on on RSD.

Back