Pre-Order Thread

I was looking to see when the new Caroline Rose album was coming in but I realized I never pre-ordered. There's, at least from what I can see, no limited color, indie exclusive version. It's just signed vinyl of the album, correct?

I might go see her on Friday so I can pick it up there too.
Who has the signed edition? New West has a signed fold-out poster, which doesn't do much for me. But signed lp cover I'm down for. She signed my VMP cover of Loner at a festival last year. She's fantastic live.

I’m a sucker for autographed stuff, plus I think the color matches the artwork better. But the orange does look pretty sweet!
I'm also a sucker for autographed items, but I prefer the vinyl covers to be signed. A few years back I bought the presale lp for a new Van Morrison, signed. They sent me the lp unsigned, and the little booklet from inside a cd signed, but not on the cover. Looked like he just randomly flipped open the booklet and signed across some lyrics. Not a good present at all, and of course that one was expensive.

Who has the signed edition? New West has a signed fold-out poster, which doesn't do much for me. But signed lp cover I'm down for. She signed my VMP cover of Loner at a festival last year. She's fantastic live.

There is no signed cover version of it that I know of, only the signed poster.

Last edited:
I'm also a sucker for autographed items, but I prefer the vinyl covers to be signed. A few years back I bought the presale lp for a new Van Morrison, signed. They sent me the lp unsigned, and the little booklet from inside a cd signed, but not on the cover. Looked like he just randomly flipped open the booklet and signed across some lyrics. Not a good present at all, and of course that one was expensive.
I agree, I prefer a signed cover over poster/card, etc, but that being said, Jarvis is one of my all time favorites, so I’m ok with the postcard.

I'm sure this has been posted here before, maybe even by me. Just I just realize Colbie Caillat is in this country group.

Gone west is made up of Colbie Caillat, Justin Young, Nelly Joy & Jason Reeves.

@Sanders Also on Deepdiscount. Currently 10% off with code Hatter

And Townsend Music

Sonic Boom - All Things Being Equal
v600_SonicBook_MockLPDELUXE_ani.gif

VMP:

I literally emailed Bullmoose and asked if they'd stock this, and they said no lol. Ordering now! Thanks for the heads up! @wynn72

I emailed them too right away. They responded with they will check with the buyer and get back to me. They responded with the listing URL =)

They didn't answer my email until this morning though, so it was likely a different person. Also, I provided them with all the catalog info and MOV link. It's likely the person who responded to you just checked BM's listing and saw they didn't have it.

I emailed them too right away. They responded with they will check with the buyer and get back to me. They responded with the listing URL =)

They didn't answer my email until this morning though, so it was likely a different person. Also, I provided them with all the catalog info and MOV link. It's likely the person who responded to you just checked BM's listing and saw they didn't have it.

Ah, fair enough. Can't wait to get it! I saw them on the same tour, only a couple days before the show that was filmed and recorded for this live album 😁

Sonic Boom - All Things Being Equal
v600_SonicBook_MockLPDELUXE_ani.gif

VMP:

I don’t know which to go with. The Carpark deluxe is glow in the dark red... always heard glow in the dark sucks but have yet to buy one.

I was looking to see when the new Caroline Rose album was coming in but I realized I never pre-ordered. There's, at least from what I can see, no limited color, indie exclusive version. It's just signed vinyl of the album, correct?

I might go see her on Friday so I can pick it up there too.

I saw her a year or so ago, and she was great about signing stuff after the show.

She's fantastic live.

Agreed.

Back