Pre-Order Thread

I was looking to see when the new Caroline Rose album was coming in but I realized I never pre-ordered. There's, at least from what I can see, no limited color, indie exclusive version. It's just signed vinyl of the album, correct?

I might go see her on Friday so I can pick it up there too.

Correct. only colored version is VMP. Indie Exclusive is signed poster like the New West website.

I was looking to see when the new Caroline Rose album was coming in but I realized I never pre-ordered. There's, at least from what I can see, no limited color, indie exclusive version. It's just signed vinyl of the album, correct?

I might go see her on Friday so I can pick it up there too.

VMP are the only one's who got it on colored vinyl. Caroline picked out the color herself.

Correct. only colored version is VMP. Indie Exclusive is signed poster like the New West website.
VMP are the only one's who got it on colored vinyl. Caroline picked out the color herself.
gotcha. I will pass. OR, absolutely no offense to Caroline but it seems like an album that people won't want, if they don't swap so it could show up on discogs for less than retail. I may take my chances there if the pressing is good.

gotcha. I will pass. OR, absolutely no offense to Caroline but it seems like an album that people won't want, if they don't swap so it could show up on discogs for less than retail. I may take my chances there if the pressing is good.

Yeah from what I've gathered from everyone's comments on Reddit, people are not excited about it so I'm sure it won't be hard to find.

I'm excited though!

Is this the only store with this so far? Hoping for a US link soon..

Thanks.. you rock! I googled this and couldn't even find it.. apparently my Google-fu needs training.

I know there will be people interested in this.

1583173935044.png

1583173966463.png

View attachment 34986

22 tracks? Is that all there is?

lucinda-williams-good-souls-better-angels-natural-colored-vinyl-indie-exclusive

Lucinda Williams

Good Souls Better Angels ("natural" colored vinyl)

Indie Exclusive

Back