Pre-Order Thread

New King Buffalo! The test presses already sold out, but there's still the deluxe version available as well as the standard press.
Just received a shipping notification for the std ed vinyl I preordered last night. I did not know that preorder meant prerelease release. The band's website refers to a March 20 release date, so that's one of those good surprises.

Last edited:
Just received a shipping notification for my standard edition vinyl, did not know that preorder meant prerelease release. The band's website refers to a March 20 release date, so that's one of those good surprises.

I thought only the Test Press shipped early. Maybe you upgraded. :)

It's been announced before but it's now up for preorder on MOFI's site.

I really want this one but idk if these one steps are worth it to me for $125. It’s one of my favorite albums of all time though. I have an OG Mono and Stereo but I might have to splurge for this one too.

This is a grail of mine, so I couldn't be more stoked!

Me too. I gave up trying to get VMP to press it on the old forum, but I'd still guess it every month. I'm going to wait and see if this shows up elsewhere, since I still have an order for a reprint of a Coum Transmissions/Throbbing Gristle book through Target that I've been waiting to get fulfilled for over a year. A Stakes Is High repress showed up in the computers for a lot of shops years ago, too, and never actually happened

Last edited:
Me too. I gave up trying to get VMP to press it on the old forum, but I'd still guess it every month. I'm going to wait and see if this shows up elsewhere, since I still have an order for a reprint of a Coum Transmissions/Throbbing Gristle booth through Target that I've been waiting to get fulfilled for over a year. A Stakes Is High repress showed up in the computers for a lot of shops years ago, too, and never actually happened
For sure. I'm guessing if it's legit, we will see it pop up everywhere shortly. Did your other Pre-Orders have an actual date attached to it? (This one does)

I really want this one but idk if these one steps are worth it to me for $125. It’s one of my favorite albums of all time though. I have an OG Mono and Stereo but I might have to splurge for this one too.
AND, the minimum shipping cost is $10 in the US. Yeesh. Looks like most of these one steps have sold out in the past...

For sure. I'm guessing if it's legit, we will see it pop up everywhere shortly. Did your other Pre-Orders have an actual date attached to it? (This one does)

Yeah. I believe so. It wasn't long after, either, but it just kept getting pushed back indefinitely. The Stakes Is High got axed for one reason or another, because that had a date on it, too. Last time I looked, this Target ad didn't even have a photo, though, so I don't want to get too excited

Yeah. I believe so. It wasn't long after, either, but it just kept getting pushed back indefinitely. The Stakes Is High got axed for one reason or another, because that had a date on it, too. Last time I looked, this Target ad didn't even have a photo, though, so I don't want to get too excited
For sure. Expectations tempered - but optimistic!

not familiar with how well known African Head Charge is or if anyone enjoys their music in this community but i've been wanting a reissue of Songs of Praise for a long time now.Reissue Double LP including all the tracks from the original vinyl release plus bonus tracks previously only available on CD.
direct from label onusound
Amazon Link: African Head Charge - Songs Of Praise

Last edited:
Back