Pre-Order Thread

Mac is back at UO

Crazy. I forgot it also and missed the original heads-up. Don’t know exactly how fast it went but it was gone 30 min ago already. Buying vinyl is a full time job but you need a 2nd income to pay for it.
Yeah I thought it was yesterday and was refreshing like mad. And then got busy at work today and it completely slipped my mind

Damnit I forget this was today. If anyone wants to sell their hmu
Crazy. I forgot it also and missed the original heads-up. Don’t know exactly how fast it went but it was gone 30 min ago already. Buying vinyl is a full time job but you need a 2nd income to pay for it.

Sorry you guys missed out! Wish there was an "auto-remind" feature. There were still copies available about an hour ago, so it wasn't a super quick sellout — the one per person/household limit likely helped.

A few might pop back up in the coming days if Mondo does their due diligence on cancelling duped orders.

Sorry you guys missed out! Wish there was an "auto-remind" feature. There were still copies available about an hour ago, so it wasn't a super quick sellout — the one per person/household limit likely helped.

A few might pop back up in the coming days if Mondo does their due diligence on cancelling duped orders.

I would have grabbed one if I had not got sidetracked but it isn’t a must have for me. I thought I was on Mondo’s email list but notta.

Be sure to tag agaetisbyrjun22 quickly if u see one pop up.

A Pitchfork review put me onto this 3LP box set of Dear Nora's "rarities," limited to 500. Looks like a nice package, $48. First time on vinyl. (I'm unclear on whether this is a pre-order or it's already released, but shipping info says early November.)

Grimeys Exclusive 7” signed by Amanda Shires and Isbell.

Grimeys Exclusive 7” signed by Amanda Shires and Isbell.

Welll this made my month. Mega instabuy

Back